Leave if you want | TruckMount Forums #1 Carpet Cleaning Forums

Leave if you want

Kxp

Nov 28, 2017
Real Name
Kenneth Pena
It’s a free country if you don’t like something leave who gives a damn I will stay here and listen to rob cause he speaks the truth and sometimes to people that are blind it hurts them in the end you loose buddy.

Reactions: sbsscn

John Rockwood

Oct 18, 2012
Oregon
Real Name
John Rockwood
It’s a free country if you don’t like something leave who gives a damn I will stay here and listen to rob cause he speaks the truth and sometimes to people that are blind it hurts them in the end you loose buddy.
Rambling on?

Ed Cruz

Aug 1, 2013
CT
Real Name
Ed Cruz
Preach on brother!!!!!

Reactions: sbsscn

Kipp

Smart Ass Of The Year!
Premium VIP
Apr 13, 2011
Real Name
Kipp
His memorandum is contradictory since he is stating first that we have free choice then tells us to leave...

• Haha
Reactions: MikeGaure

wandwizard

Randy Dockins
Premium VIP
Nov 12, 2008
Real Name
Randy Dockins
Business Location
United States
There's a simple and effective way to deal with someone on the forum that you really don't like. Once you do it you will not ever see another one of their posts unless you decide to see it deliberately. Click on their name and then click Ignore and you're done. I've been on here since 2008 and only 2 people have gotten under my skin enough to make me do that. I let the Admin decide if someone should be banned. I'm not telling who they are. I may have a bunch of guys ignoring me right now and not even know it.:eek: That's fine too. I really don't care. I have more important things to worry about. I'm a guest at another man's forum is the way I look at it. I can leave anytime I want to leave.

OxiFreshGuy

Nov 12, 2016
Real Name
Boris Johnson
Business Location
United States
Ever met a redhead without a fire in the woodshed?
There is some strange magnetic thing between me and natural redheads. My wife has noticed it too in public. I've been with a disproportionate amount of them. Yes they are all crazy, and crazy good in bed.

sbsscn

Sep 17, 2009
california
Real Name
Arm Ben
Business Location
United States
His memorandum is contradictory since he is stating first that we have free choice then tells us to leave...
.I think he means that you have the free choice to leave or to stay. in other words you dont have to take it.

Reactions: rob allen