ColoradoCleaner

Dec 31, 2010
Denver, CO
www.magicwandcolorado.com
Real Name
Kevin M
Business Location
United States
Anyone recommend and use any of them..? I was thinking of trying home advisor....? Or is there a better one...?
You might give them a try. The nice thing about HomeAdvisor is you need to be able to pass a background check - the don't allow felonies, hard prison time, violent misdemeanors or recent bankruptcy.

So that weeds out like 99.9% of carpet cleaners out there...

aloha one

Scrub a DUB DUB!
Feb 17, 2009
California
Real Name
Dave Moonan
Business Location
United States
I've been talking to HomeAdvisor- I haven't made a decision, yet. I read some stuff on here, both pro and con. Anyone else have any input?
When I operated out of Fla (Daytona Beach area) they were Worthless to me.Most those types seem to work best out West in Heavily populated areas.

ciobanu_liviu

Aug 12, 2015
Real Name
Liviu Ciobanu
I've looked into Home Adviser. I have a hard time paying for leads that I can't confirm are real.
I'd rather offer referrals a great offer to gain a job.
I work with them. Usually if they give you bad leads you can call them and tell about and they will return the money for that lead. At start was hard to start. But now i start to get more and more customers from less leads. All depends on how good you are with the customers on the phone. But hey English is not even my second language :)

Mrs.SpeedySteamer

Moderator ~ And Most Awesome Member
Apr 26, 2012
Somewhere over the Rainbow
www.ezdesignmarketing.com
Real Name
Tiffany
Business Location
United States
Anyone recommend and use any of them..? I was thinking of trying home advisor....? Or is there a better one...?
We tried them when we first started and again three years later. The problem with home advisor is you can't customize your leads. For example our minimum service at the time we used them was $99... No matter how I told them I wanted 3 or more room cleaning types we received a lot of one room inquires, and all of those were price shoppers... It got to be very annoying... I had better success with Thumbtack, but those are also price shoppers...