Deron06

Deron
Premium VIP
Sep 25, 2010
Real Name
Deron Najarian
Business Location
United States
The pre-spray chemical must have been a very good one. The reaction time looks abnormally good.

Last edited:

Oscar27

Apr 28, 2010
TX
www.intrepidcarpetcleaners.com
Real Name
Oscar
Business Location
United States
The pre-spray chemical must have been a good one. The reaction time looks really good.

Yeah, this stuff is great. BTW I'm really excited because today I just received my T-Rex! I didn't know they replaced the carbon fiber with stainless steel. Adds some weight, but should be much more durable. What do you think?

Do you know what the little valve next to the male quick connect is for???

IMAG0584_1.jpg
IMAG0587.jpg

Reactions: rob allen

Deron06

Deron
Premium VIP
Sep 25, 2010
Real Name
Deron Najarian
Business Location
United States
That's a needle valve, which you can use to adjust the water flow.

It figures that you used NuClean Brutus. I knew it had to be a very good pre-spray just by the reaction time that the soil came off of the carpet.

Personally, I preferred the carbon fiber downtube but they made the change for durability concerns. I also like the shorter downtube that they originally had but these things are personal preference issues. I have not had any problems with the T Rex.

Mar 30, 2010
texas
Real Name
jason fisher
Business Location
United States
Yeah, this stuff is great. BTW I'm really excited because today I just received my T-Rex! I didn't know they replaced the carbon fiber with stainless steel. Adds some weight, but should be much more durable. What do you think?

Do you know what the little valve next to the male quick connect is for???

View attachment 29434 View attachment 29435
Looks good Oscar, your water pump must be working. We need to met up one day so I can see the TRex.

ColoradoCleaner

Dec 31, 2010
Denver, CO
www.magicwandcolorado.com
Real Name
Kevin M
Business Location
United States
Check out my latest rat nasty job. I didn't even prescrub thinking there was no hope, but the results were very good.

Looks great.... but you should have used that money for a truckmount instead of that T-Rex. This video proves that you don't need a rotary to achieve excellent results.

Oscar27

Apr 28, 2010
TX
www.intrepidcarpetcleaners.com
Real Name
Oscar
Business Location
United States
It's pretty good. Ben replaced my heat exchanger with one of those used for the Inferno Eruption. It's not like a marine or dragon heat, but I get about 160-180 temps on my 4 jet wand and as you can see on the video, I don't release the trigger very much.