Large Movie Theater last night - Saiger Style

Mark Saiger

May 27, 2007
Grand Rapids, MN
Real Name
Mark Saiger
Zipper Mania with the Saiger's last night!

4 Butlers, 4 Zippers!

We were so dang fast, we ended up standing around a bit as we were waiting for the theatres to open up. We thought we timed it...and even took into account how much faster the Zippers could be...

We did right off the bat, 5000 sq feet with the four units in 45 minutes including set up, prespray, clean....now the prevac....we used their larger vac, but dang....

People and popcorn! Can't keep up to that!

about 250 stairs as well...that slowed us down a bit, but at a discounted rate, each van produced over $300 an hour last night....

Nice production rate we figured for our small little area :)

We have been just having a bang up early Spring so far....

Just hopeful that things can continue this well.

We had fun last night as a family....just wanted to share.

First pic from left to right.....Myself (Mark Saiger) Middle Brother Dave Saiger, Corey Saiger (son of Brother Dave) my son in law (Aron Jewett). We had one other helper (Nate) how works for my Brother Dave. One of the Zippers was my youngest Brothers Kirk Saiger who was at home with his kids.

2015-04-13 22.04.01.jpg

2015-04-13 22.02.40.jpg

2015-04-13 21.53.25.jpg

2015-04-13 21.53.41.jpg

2015-04-13 21.53.44.jpg

2015-04-13 21.54.12.jpg

2015-04-13 21.54.17.jpg

2015-04-13 21.56.12.jpg

Mark Saiger

May 27, 2007
Grand Rapids, MN
Real Name
Mark Saiger
The video just loaded and I saw the dry passes. Still wondering if multiple passes are used on extra soiled areas.

It sometimes does benefit from dry passes, and sometimes not....most of the time we do dry passes but I ran into some places on this job, I wasn't able to really extract anymore out of the carpets.

It does not have agitation to it, so sometimes we do have to do agitation like on sever greasy restaurants, but in the right places, it just makes incredible time.

We do agitate most homes too and if and when using the Zipper, just find we can clean a bit better (well, we feel we can)

We just like offering the best service we can, so agitation and dry passes are part of our routine.

What we really find amazing is how well it gets the carpets dry. I have not had anything do it as well as the Zipper.

The Zipper is not for everyone, but we really like it for our operation. We also carry Rotary extractors in the vans, (currently the Rotovax 360 XL are our new favorites for a number of reasons), an a few other wands.

But, for our family the Zipper has been just an awesome addition to our cleaning arsenal of goodies :)

Mark Saiger
www.saigers.com
"Bring on the Blue!"

Reactions: envy

Mark Saiger

May 27, 2007
Grand Rapids, MN
Real Name
Mark Saiger
If i ever get up your way i may have to stop byto see your opperation. I dont get your way very often, i usually turn left and go to walker and bemidji. Not sure why but never grand rapids.

That would be great! Please consider this and open invitation anytime you can! We would love to be able to get together and very happy to let you try all we have.

It's nice to be able to try the tools and equipment before you consider investing a large amount of money, so I always tell everyone, we are more than willing to share :)

I also live on Pokegama Lake, and we could even sit and relax and have some fun here on the lake :)

Mark Saiger
www.saigers.com
"Bring on the Blue!"

Pioneer Floorcare LLC

Dec 10, 2013
Palmer, Alaska
Real Name
Scott Turknett
Business Location
United States
So I had my first real chance to use mine in its element today. 16.5k sqft. There were a series of 7 rooms in particular that were each 750sqft of wide open cgd. By the last one I had extraction time down to 9min. Overall on the rooms I averaged 30min each with prespray and extraction. It was amazing!