Knowing your chems on Poly | TruckMount Forums #1 Carpet Cleaning Forums

Knowing your chems on Poly

Mar 30, 2010
texas
Real Name
jason fisher
Business Location
United States
I'm pretty sure us "blacks" do vaccume....don't act like you have never cleaned a filthy house before that had owners of any race but black...your job is to go in and clean there carpet not to be disrespectful and arrogant by talking about them online the way you are.."people" with dirty carpets is the main reason you have a job.

Sent from my LG-K330 using TMF Forums mobile app
I clean our carpet every 6 months, I could probably get away with doing it every 2-3 years since my wife is a clean freak and vacuums 4-5 times a week. Dirty people is what keeps us in business, it might frustrate us at times but they called us which is why we are in business.

Mar 30, 2010
texas
Real Name
jason fisher
Business Location
United States
Screenshot_2017-04-23-08-20-53.png

Kevin Lietz

Dec 9, 2016
Ogden, UT
www.revolutionfloorcare.com
Real Name
Kevin Lietz
Business Location
United States
I'm pretty sure us "blacks" do vaccume....don't act like you have never cleaned a filthy house before that had owners of any race but black...your job is to go in and clean there carpet not to be disrespectful and arrogant by talking about them online the way you are.."people" with dirty carpets is the main reason you have a job.

Sent from my LG-K330 using TMF Forums mobile app
I don't think JT was being racist at all by his comment, i think it was simply profiling his market... I'm sure he's got a "profile" for the white rednecks in his market too lol.

If you've gotten to the point he has, where your basically building a custom chem mix for a nasty carpet you encounter, you've got to be able to make some assumptions about whats mixed in with the fibers... seeing a mechanic's uniform as you do your walk through means they are tracking oil in the house... seeing an e cig means they've likely got SOME nicotine embedded in their fibers, a pack of smokes and you've got tobacco residue. I don't think there's any harm in doing a little profiling to get the right mix set up to turn THAT carpet back to phenomenal

Common janitor

Apr 5, 2014
Real Name
Ed Feil
And lutefisk! My grandma loves it! We are of Swedish heritage.
Kids and grandson were watching the Minnesota game last night with us and I jokingly said we should be eating lutefisk not pizza !! Had to explain it to them since they never heard of it . We're Penguin fans but really hoping that Minnesota would come back and win it in OT .
That team really battled to tie it up .
All the Best, Ed

Common janitor

Apr 5, 2014
Real Name
Ed Feil
I clean our carpet every 6 months, I could probably get away with doing it every 2-3 years since my wife is a clean freak and vacuums 4-5 times a week. Dirty people is what keeps us in business, it might frustrate us at times but they called us which is why we are in business.
True words !! Our customers have no idea how much vacuuming can improve their homes carpet . High five to the " better half " !! Very wise lady .
All the Best , Ed

Reactions: vibra vacster

Pinosan

Premium VIP
Nov 22, 2011
California
allpointscarpetcare.com
Real Name
Martin Sanchez
Business Location
United States
I don't think JT was being racist at all by his comment, i think it was simply profiling his market... I'm sure he's got a "profile" for the white rednecks in his market too lol.

If you've gotten to the point he has, where your basically building a custom chem mix for a nasty carpet you encounter, you've got to be able to make some assumptions about whats mixed in with the fibers... seeing a mechanic's uniform as you do your walk through means they are tracking oil in the house... seeing an e cig means they've likely got SOME nicotine embedded in their fibers, a pack of smokes and you've got tobacco residue. I don't think there's any harm in doing a little profiling to get the right mix set up to turn THAT carpet back to phenomenal
common now, One can not go out and rape a woman and after that have someone like you come out and say he did not rape her; he just had sex.

I like Justin I think he is one of the best guys on here but his comment was racist period. I don't think he had the intention to come out that way though.

Reactions: jtsunbrite

Kevin Lietz

Dec 9, 2016
Ogden, UT
Real Name
Kevin Lietz
Business Location
United States
common now, One can not go out and rape a woman and after that have someone like you come out and say he did not rape her; he just had sex.

I like Justin I think he is one of the best guys on here but his comment was racist period. I don't think he had the intention to come out that way though.
Thats one of the most ludicrous arguments I've ever heard. How is that anything CLOSE to what i said in comparison?

Its profiling... i have no idea where Justin is located in the country but if its in the deep south, its probably closer to truth than not, and it doesnt hurt.... going back to the orginal context, to assume certain things about whats going INTO the carpet.

If I walk into a house here in Utah, and see a brown stain in the carpet, its safe to assume that its NOT coffee... does that make me prejudice against mormons? Or a Bigot?

Pinosan

Premium VIP
Nov 22, 2011
California
allpointscarpetcare.com
Real Name
Martin Sanchez
Business Location
United States
Thats one of the most ludicrous arguments I've ever heard. How is that anything CLOSE to what i said in comparison?

Its profiling... i have no idea where Justin is located in the country but if its in the deep south, its probably closer to truth than not, and it doesnt hurt.... going back to the orginal context, to assume certain things about whats going INTO the carpet.

If I walk into a house here in Utah, and see a brown stain in the carpet, its safe to assume that its NOT coffee... does that make me prejudice against mormons? Or a Bigot?
please

Kevin Lietz

Dec 9, 2016
Ogden, UT
Real Name
Kevin Lietz
Business Location
United States

I will agree if JT wanted to be more politically correct he could of phrased it differently

Kevin Lietz

Dec 9, 2016
Ogden, UT
Real Name
Kevin Lietz
Business Location
United States
Getting a new brush roll and a good cleaning too Martin !! Didn't realize how bad this thing was .
All the Best, Ed
On the topic of vacuuming, in my limited time in the field, can I just say i can NOT BELIEVE how many people either don't vacuum or have the lousiest vac on the planet... if it wasn't for the overheating shut off my Shark has, I would have gone through 2 motors in my first month. And I'm OCD about making sure my Rotator is cleaned out after every job.. Its INSANE! Are people (in general) really THAT neglectful or are the cheap 100 dollar vacs at Wal Mart THAT bad?!?!

Reactions: Sir James

Pinosan

Premium VIP
Nov 22, 2011
California
allpointscarpetcare.com
Real Name
Martin Sanchez
Business Location
United States
I will agree if JT wanted to be more politically correct he could of phrased it differently
correct. now to your question

Probably not.

But if you walk into an African american neighborhood or any ethnical group neighborhood it does not matter and comment it is "normal to find the nastiest homes there" My friend that is not profiling. Again, I doubt he had the intention to sound like it but in the end it did.

Kevin Lietz

Dec 9, 2016
Ogden, UT
Real Name
Kevin Lietz
Business Location
United States
correct. now to your question

Probably not.

But if you walk into an African american neighborhood or any ethnical group neighborhood it does not matter and comment it is "normal to find the nastiest homes there" My friend that is not profiling. Again, I doubt he had the intention to sound like it but in the end it did.
Correct me if I'm wrong but JT didn't say that... in fact, he said almost the complete opposite now that I look back at the comments... it was a higher end home. And he admitted it wasn't I'll phrased the best. I'll quote and repost since I'm on my phone and have no idea how to multi quote from here lol.

I'm really NOT trying to hijack the thread, i just hate it when things are taken out of context. On my life list of top 5 pet peevs