Knocked out of #1 spot

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

bob519

Oct 28, 2011
Canada
Real Name
bob
Business Location
Canada
After over a 2 years at the top of google . I have been knocked back to number 2 . For a few various keywords in my area .
I did a little snooping and this guy has aquired 1098 spam links on blogs . Just absolutely crap computer generated links . Oh well he is going to get a smack from google soon .

How long before google sees this ?

Sent from my SM-G935W8 using TMF Forums mobile app

the rugman

Feb 11, 2006
Warwick, NY
Real Name
Bob Cairns
Business Location
United States
After over a 2 years at the top of google . I have been knocked back to number 2 . For a few various keywords in my area .
I did a little snooping and this guy has aquired 1098 spam links on blogs . Just absolutely crap computer generated links . Oh well he is going to get a smack from google soon .

Sometimes never! I have seen some pretty crappy sites up there that shouldn't be - just wait it out and hopefully they will catch on and tank his site. Good thing is - if they do it will prob never come back!

BayouCitySteam

Aug 16, 2016
Houston Texas
www.bayoucitysteam.com
Real Name
Mark Croudy Jr.
Business Location
United States

What's the site?

Sent from my iPad using TMF Forums

rob allen

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Sep 5, 2007
Va.
www.drynclean.com
Real Name
Robert Allen,Jr.
Business Location
United States
Google and other review sites are a two edged sword. Can cut for you and can cut you. Sometimes its friendly fire.

Mrs.SpeedySteamer

Moderator ~ And Most Awesome Member
Staff member
Apr 26, 2012
Somewhere over the Rainbow
www.ezdesignmarketing.com
Real Name
Tiffany
Business Location
United States

Do you think it is having a big impact on your call volume?

Latest posts