ColoradoCleaner

Dec 31, 2010
Denver, CO
www.magicwandcolorado.com
Real Name
Kevin M
Business Location
United States
King I like you and your vids but look... 16-20 jobs a day, 6 days a week, $390 job average?

18 jobs average per day X 6 days a week = 108 jobs per week X $390 job average = $42,120 revenue per week X 52 weeks per year = $2,190,240 revenue per year.

Come on dude you're not doing $2.2 million per year.

Mar 30, 2010
texas
Real Name
jason fisher
Business Location
United States
Dude there's no way those numbers are accurate. You don't need to bullshit us for us to like you
He posted earlier today that he did $224k in one year with a $390 job average, now he does 16-20 jobs a day with a crew. He's loving the attention but most of us are laughing at him not with him.

MikeGaure

... ... ... ...
Premium VIP
Nov 23, 2015
Real Name
Mike
Yep even low end with only 16 @ 390 that's over 1.9 million

Kipp

Smart Ass Of The Year!
Premium VIP
Apr 13, 2011
Real Name
Kipp
Come on guys he's just entertainment ... Like reading the national enquirer

spod

Dec 5, 2013
If I was making that kinda money I'd be moving my family of 5 into a two bedroom condo too.

kvnbrow900

Jan 3, 2012
Chesapeake Virginia
Real Name
kevin brown
Business Location
United States
Danny also runs a Groupon and other coupon deals. So I can see that many jobs per day. He does have other techs and covers alot of territory.

Jason Miller

Aug 16, 2015
Real Name
Jason Miller
Why are you giving him such a hard time?
Good question. Well I guess I should probably keep my mouth shut since I never had a over weight problem. However, watching my one tech struggle because he's a bit overweight kinda gets on my nerves especially when we go out on the field and all he eats is junk food and doesn't drink any water just pop. Finally one day I told him, listen I really don't care what you eat till it's affecting your work and it is effecting your work so I would suggest getting on a better eating plan and start by drinking a gallon of water a day. He ain't drinking a gallon of water a day yet but he claims he feels much better and has more energy since he pretty much cut pop out of his diet.
What the hell that was a long ramble hope you find your answer on their somewhere

Reactions: ColoradoCleaner

MikeGaure

... ... ... ...
Premium VIP
Nov 23, 2015
Real Name
Mike
You ever think about changing yer eating habits and trying to loose some wait ? Never been fat but I couldn't imagine trying to work with the amount of weight you got. I mean i can't hardly even handle a wand let along 200 pounds of fat.
You weigh as much as my leg, but dollars to doughnuts I'd make you look like a girl lol

Happened all the time when I worked construction.

My older stepbrother worked with me once I became a designer and he was still foreman building trusses (production plant)

He told me bro, I had to tell these skiinny guys when you came out the building.
" you see that fat guy over there he'd run circles around you"

Ask me when I'm 60 different story I'm sure if I don't ditch the fluffiness

Reactions: smart n kleen

spod

Dec 5, 2013
Ya cover alot of territory 45 min drive and nowhere to park, for the next 1 bedroom apartment job.

ColoradoCleaner

Dec 31, 2010
Denver, CO
www.magicwandcolorado.com
Real Name
Kevin M
Business Location
United States
Good question. Well I guess I should probably keep my mouth shut since I never had a over weight problem. However, watching my one tech struggle because he's a bit overweight kinda gets on my nerves especially when we go out on the field and all he eats is junk food and doesn't drink any water just pop. Finally one day I told him, listen I really don't care what you eat till it's affecting your work and it is effecting your work so I would suggest getting on a better eating plan and start by drinking a gallon of water a day. He ain't drinking a gallon of water a day yet but he claims he feels much better and has more energy since he pretty much cut pop out of his diet.
What the hell that was a long ramble hope you find your answer on their somewhere
He says he gained weight after his mother passed I think it's his own business. And everybody has things they could improve upon. Glad you can agree.

Reactions: MikeGaure
Status
Not open for further replies.