Administrator
Sep 5, 2007
Va.
www.drynclean.com
Real Name
Robert Allen,Jr.
Business Location
United States
I have been asked on many occasions my thoughts on this guy. Hard to believe but I've refrained. Trying to turn over a new leaf for the year and be more politically correct. My ways are not conventional and outside the box. Heck my wife says I live outside the box lol. Here is an exception to my new rule, my thoughts on the self exclaimed "King carpet cleaning". I could only imagine what @Deron06 would write about this guy. I'll try to be nice.

First off he is disheveled looking. He's loud, sounds uneducated and looks like his hygiene would make you leave the room. He's the stereotypical carpet cleaner in the publics mind, straight out of the trailer park look. Look at that rats nest in his truck. He gives all of us a bad name. I personally can't bear to watch him. I know many find him humorous. I don't. I think he is a disgrace to the industry and does is all a disservice. He is basically what's wrong with our industry today.

Personally I see more kings here than anywhere else and that guy can't hold a candle to you guys. Have a great year!

Sent from my iPhone using TMF Forums mobile app

Prosteam-sonomacounty

Premium VIP
Apr 23, 2013
Windsor, California
Real Name
Mike Camacho
I have been asked on many occasions my thoughts on this guy. Hard to believe but I've refrained. Trying to turn over a new leaf for the year and be more politically correct. My ways are not conventional and outside the box. Heck my wife says I live outside the box lol. Here is an exception to my new rule, my thoughts on the self exclaimed "King carpet cleaning".

First off he is disheveled looking. He's loud, sounds uneducated and looks like his hygiene would make you leave the room. He's the stereotypical carpet cleaner in the publics mind, straight out of the trailer park. He gives all of us a bad name. I personally can't bear to watch him. I know many find him humorous. I don't. I think he is a disgrace to the industry and does is all a disservice. He is basically what's wrong with our industry today.

Personally I see more kings here than anywhere else and that guy can't hold a candle to you guys. Have a great year!

Agreed. Watching his videos are like watching a horrible wreck on the side of the road or watching an eye operation.
I wonder if he's actually for real or lampooning the industry as a whole.
The crazy thing is the number of views this fat fuk gets.....

Reactions: Allied and Wallace

Spooney

Jun 17, 2015
Real Name
Benn Heath
Yeah... he's not the king of carpet cleaning, that is for sure.. he does a quick ass job, and is sorta rude to the customers, even though he thinks he has great customer service.

But I will say this... he is putting carpet cleaning videos on youtube. I like watching carpet cleaning videos. I've dam near watched every single carpet cleaning video on youtube I think. So, I'll be watching his new videos I suppose.

Anyone here make carpet cleaning videos that I can watch? Leave a link to your channel.

Last edited:

Prosteam-sonomacounty

Premium VIP
Apr 23, 2013
Windsor, California
Real Name
Mike Camacho
Yeah... he's not king of carpet cleaning, that is for sure.. he does a quick ass job, and is sorta rude to the customers, even though he thinks he has great customer service.

But I will say this... he is putting carpet cleaning videos on youtube. I like watching carpet cleaning videos. I've dam near watched every single carpet cleaning video on youtube I think. So, I'll be watching his new videos for sure.
I can't sit through his videos. They're hella tedious to me.
He's the kind of dullard I have no patience for...
The kind of dude who's too stupid to even be aware of how retarded he presents himself to others.

Reactions: Allied

rob allen

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Sep 5, 2007
Va.
www.drynclean.com
Real Name
Robert Allen,Jr.
Business Location
United States
I can't sit through his videos. They're hella tedious to me.
He's the kind of dullard I have no patience for...
The kind of dude who's too stupid to even be aware of how retarded he presents himself to others.
Sad to say that's the general mindset many cleaners around the country. They are delusional and think there something that they're not. Many have little or no education especially towards cleaning and can't get a job making more then minimum wage. So when they start cleaning carpets and making $50-$100 an hour to get a big head and think there something that they are not. Kind of like a woman who loses a lot of weight doesn't know how to handle the attention or a skinny guy gains lot of muscle and doesn't know how to handle it.

Nomad74

www.apcarpetcleaners.com
Premium VIP
Apr 26, 2013
Redding, Ca
Real Name
Damon
Business Location
United States
I watched a few with my kids. Even my oldest boy knew the guy was off on his methods. The way he rambles and slobbers all over the place when he talks makes me wonder if he's hitting the glass pipe.

Prosteam-sonomacounty

Premium VIP
Apr 23, 2013
Windsor, California
Real Name
Mike Camacho
Sad to say that's the general mindset many cleaners around the country. They are delusional and think there something that they're not. Many have little or no education especially towards cleaning and can't get a job making more then minimum wage. So when they start cleaning carpets and making $50-$100 an hour to get a big head and think there something that they are not. Kind of like a woman who loses a lot of weight doesn't know how to handle the attention or a skinny guy gains lot of muscle and doesn't know how to handle it.

Yea, I love it when 300 lb dudes lose 20 lbs and reward themselves with hideous tribal tattoos across their fat biceps...:D

smart n kleen

Smart N Kleen
Premium VIP
Mar 12, 2010
oregon
Real Name
Rick K
Business Location
United States
He may be a mess but we are watching him and talking about him. His mission is accomplished.

Reactions: mexiclean

Prosteam-sonomacounty

Premium VIP
Apr 23, 2013
Windsor, California
Real Name
Mike Camacho
I've got a carpet video on my YouTube channel that has over 12K views but it's done so poorly that I can't watch it.
I don't know how this dickweed can watch his videos, let alone make more of them

rob allen

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Sep 5, 2007
Va.
www.drynclean.com
Real Name
Robert Allen,Jr.
Business Location
United States
I've got a carpet video on my YouTube channel that has over 12K views but it's done so poorly that I can't watch it.
I don't know how this dickweed can watch his videos, let alone make more of them
Because he thinks he really is the "king" of carpet cleaning. I won't even bestow that title on myself and I certainly have a ton of knowledge and ability. It's the same reason as you drive down the road and see a fellow cleaner and he flips you off when you wave. Delusional.

Reactions: ColoradoCleaner

Nomad74

www.apcarpetcleaners.com
Premium VIP
Apr 26, 2013
Redding, Ca
Real Name
Damon
Business Location
United States
That's 90% of your competition out there boys...no reason you can be successful in this business
It's sad but not everyone's idea of clean and professionalism are not the same. You will never convince some guys to prevac, much less tuck in their shirts or not show up with a flat billed hat pulled down to just above their eye-line. There is no getting it through. Thank you "competition".

Last edited:

Prosteam-sonomacounty

Premium VIP
Apr 23, 2013
Windsor, California
Real Name
Mike Camacho
Because he thinks he really is the "king" of carpet cleaning. I won't even bestow that title on myself and I certainly have a ton of knowledge and ability. It's the same reason as you drive down the road and see a fellow cleaner and he flips you off when you wave. Delusional.
It's only young employees who do that. All the OO's smile and wave at each other.

Status
Not open for further replies.