Kevin Houle stopped by yesterday (Interview video)

rob allen

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Sep 5, 2007
Va.
www.drynclean.com
Real Name
Robert Allen,Jr.
Business Location
United States
Kevin Houle from TMF stopped by yesterday and I got a chance to interview him. Hope you enjoy it like I did.

wandwizard

Randy Dockins
Premium VIP
Nov 12, 2008
Real Name
Randy Dockins
Business Location
United States
Good interview. Kevin seems like a great guy. At 47 he's already been in the industry longer than I have at 62!:) I started when I was 30 also with a 100 psi 1 vacuum motor portable.

rob allen

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Sep 5, 2007
Va.
www.drynclean.com
Real Name
Robert Allen,Jr.
Business Location
United States
He's doing 200k+ a year with a portable, something tells me it's not the equipment lol
Amen to that. His dad does 1.1 million with 3 employees and 3 portables. Thats impressive!

PATRICK YANELLO

Dec 4, 2017
Lancaster, PA
Real Name
Patrick Yanello
Business Location
United States
He's doing 200k+ a year with a portable, something tells me it's not the equipment lol
You got that right. And no, I am not partial to portables. Yet, he does not like to use his portable beyond 50 ft. I run mine out of my van, at up to 125 feet. It's great not having to take it in and out.

PATRICK YANELLO

Dec 4, 2017
Lancaster, PA
Real Name
Patrick Yanello
Business Location
United States
Amen to that. His dad does 1.1 million with 3 employees and 3 portables. Thats impressive!
Must have quite a reputation. Hard to do biz without it. Im sure you can attest to that.

Jim Davisson

Aug 23, 2016
Serving the greater Charlotte area
Real Name
James Davisson
Business Location
United States
You got that right. And no, I am not partial to portables. Yet, he does not like to use his portable beyond 50 ft. I run mine out of my van, at up to 125 feet. It's great not having to take it in and out.
Using commercially available equipment you are held prisoner, redesigning everything for how you want to use it liberates you to a different level.

PATRICK YANELLO

Dec 4, 2017
Lancaster, PA
Real Name
Patrick Yanello
Business Location
United States
Using commercially available equipment you are held prisoner, redesigning everything for how you want to use it liberates you to a different level.
So says a Mcgiver

Reactions: OldCarpetVet

rob allen

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Sep 5, 2007
Va.
www.drynclean.com
Real Name
Robert Allen,Jr.
Business Location