Just Starting - Package Reccomendation | TruckMount Forums #1 Carpet Cleaning Forums

Just Starting - Package Reccomendation

Feb 28, 2020
Real Name
Cody Watson
Good afternoon all,

I have really enjoyed so many of the threads. Need some advice from you seasoned professionals! We are planning to offer carpet cleaning/tile cleaning as a branch of our existing housekeeping business. We want to start small and grow it. I see so many "packages" online. I was hoping someone here could narrow it down and point me in the right direction. Our housekeeping business is a "green" cleaner doing 60k/mo in revenue. We have the ability to scale quickly but just want to get started with the basics. Anybody have any advice?

Dream Clean

Oct 3, 2018
Real Name
Emerson Campbell
If you're doing 60k/month and can scale quickly you may be better off just getting a truckmount right off the bat. Unless you do a lot of places that would be difficult to access by hose, you could probably get a new machine in a used van/truck for under 30k and have it pay for itself in a couple months time.

OxiFreshGuy

Nov 12, 2016
Real Name
Boris Johnson
Business Location
United States
No, if you're doing $60k a month get a decked out high top with every accessory tool to do carpet, tile and upholstery. If you get a big enough pump in your TM you can offer light pressure washing

Anderson

Aug 16, 2006
Belton Texas
Good afternoon all,

I have really enjoyed so many of the threads. Need some advice from you seasoned professionals! We are planning to offer carpet cleaning/tile cleaning as a branch of our existing housekeeping business. We want to start small and grow it. I see so many "packages" online. I was hoping someone here could narrow it down and point me in the right direction. Our housekeeping business is a "green" cleaner doing 60k/mo in revenue. We have the ability to scale quickly but just want to get started with the basics. Anybody have any advice?
where are you located...what state????