just picked up a brush pro 20" and wow... | TruckMount Forums #1 Carpet Cleaning Forums

just picked up a brush pro 20" and wow...

sandstormli

Dec 20, 2008
NY, long island/Lindenhurst
beyondmaids.com
Real Name
Roman Majda
Business Location
United States
This thing rocks, right after I got it this am I went to a job 3 rooms a bed , livingroom, kitchen.
I knew it was goin to be bad it was a job for a family friends mother they knew my work and pricing so no estimate needed I was to do my best and get it cleaned or they would replace it all.
When I arrived I wanted to say no thanks no way but figured let's see what this crb can do and if its trully that god - well it is its worth its weight if gold (well to cc at least lol) .
I will try to up the vids and pic this evening , night.
The job 3 rooms took 4 hours from me saying hi to goodbuy, nothing was prepped so that added to the job, had to pick up stuff, took all the furniture I could out of the rooms, ( small rooms no way to just prep all and go had to be a room by room job) then o had to vacuum (too much crap ) then I used the brush pro to pile lift , then prespray, agitate with the brush pro and lots of it - its so crazy easy too use, after the prescrab that had lots and lots of all kinds of crap spilled all over the carpet looked cleaned, then I hwe ( I have a northstar diesel) ran 230-240f atw (got the temp gauge setup from the tmf) and then the carpet the carpet looked almost like new .
This is 17 year old carpet cleaned once before years ago. I run a 12 flow and the carpet was almost dry to the touch when I was leaving ( used the airpath only on the last room since I did not want my prespray to dry and the room were pretty open with no doors ) .
Will post links to you tube vids soon (just watched the vids don't really like then bit the were made with my phone, crappy vids still beat l no vids)
Next week I have a job with another house 2 people on wheel chairs and their carpet turned black , will try to have someone record me running the brush pro.
www.beyondmaids.com

Mojo Rising

Premium VIP
May 26, 2012
Bend
Real Name
REal NAme
I love using my CRB to prescrub carpets.. In some cases its a must. I also use the Brush Pro for a 28,000 sq ft commercial job I do.. saves me cost and time.

sandstormli

Dec 20, 2008
beyondmaids.com
Real Name
Roman Majda
Business Location
United States
ok here is a link to my you tube video Long Island carpet cleaning , just go from there the last 4 are from today, me moron forgot to make a video after the kitchen was done but then i did take a picture so all is ok, videos are short so watch them to the end there you can see my van/setup on 2 of them :0).
Let me know what you think.
I know they are nowhere near the best but hey live and learn - will make better ones on every job.
When i got home i did all 7 area rugs that i have hone and to be honest i presprayed with encapuclean o2 and used the brush pro for both pile lifting first and agitation then i was not sure if to even hwe them ... well i did b/c they were mine and i extract with water only so no residue i have a 2 year old and a 1 month old now at home and dont want them crawling aroud on any chemicals

sandstormli

Dec 20, 2008
beyondmaids.com
Real Name
Roman Majda
Business Location
United States
after kitchen clean3.gif

IMAG0911.jpg
IMAG0913.jpg
IMAG0922.jpg

sandstormli

Dec 20, 2008
beyondmaids.com
Real Name
Roman Majda
Business Location
United States
Completly different animal...
With the rotovac or rx20 you keep using water and your tm or porty with this you just brash the hell out of the carpet till "clean" then just turn on the tm and hwe the leftovers - to put it easy way ...
I liked the final product a lot, the cut pile looked and felt like new . Amd no risk of tip blooming , no swrill marks, hell my 2 year old son could use the brush pro and prep the rooms its so easy .
Plus you use so little water carpets are dry in no time and no need to run the tm so the gas savings are actually worth mentioning.
And one more thing before the brush pro if I was just to hwe I would have filled my waste tank at least once amd now maybe 1/4-1/3 the tank so no complaints about that .
I used to wonder how the hell guys turn those disasters looking like new and use so little water now i know .
Agitation = huge piece of the game, probably why guys with wimpy portables and rotovacs can do miracles on carpets if they put in the time and effort...

Reactions: Scott W

Andy MC

Mar 26, 2009
WA
Real Name
Andy McFadden
Business Location
United States
The crb makes a nice difference! You got one of the best ones out there, should work great for encapping light soil commercial too. Here is one I did last week, would have been a huge pain with out the crb. (Warning, my camera sucks)

ronman

Jan 18, 2011
Real Name
Ron
Business Location
United States
(Warning, my camera sucks)

No crap, my head is swirling after watching that. lol

So tell us what the video left out,,,,,,,,pre spray? Time to do the job? Pre vac?

So were you able to clean with a single hwe pass?

Todd the Cleaner

Todd Cottino
Premium VIP
Sep 4, 2011
Pahrump, Nevada, United States
www.toddscleaningservice.com
Real Name
Todd Cottino
Business Location
United States
How would it compare to a 360i with a carpet brush in scrubbing ability?
About the same. The brush pro would be faster and easier to use, you move it back and forth like you would a vacuum cleaner and you are scrubbing a 20 inch path but in the end they will both scrub the carpet and get it just as clean.

Reactions: ronman

Todd the Cleaner

Todd Cottino
Premium VIP
Sep 4, 2011
Pahrump, Nevada, United States
www.toddscleaningservice.com
Real Name
Todd Cottino
Business Location
United States
The crb makes a nice difference! You got one of the best ones out there, should work great for encapping light soil commercial too. Here is one I did last week, would have been a huge pain with out the crb. (Warning, my camera sucks)

The cleaning looks nice but I cringed when I saw the hoses on the wall at the top of the stairs, pick up a few corner guards.