Just ordered a VT-14 from Joe

Mar 30, 2010
texas
Real Name
jason fisher
Business Location
United States
No, just pointing out that if there is a thread that Joes products are involved in, Tom has posted in that thread.
Same can be said about theads about Tom's products, it never takes longs for the Joe's gang to post in them.

Mar 30, 2010
texas
Real Name
jason fisher
Business Location
United States
I just snorted laughing so hard. Thanks Rob...

Been a really long week for me. Just got done with my last job, dropped van off at the mechanic to fix an oil leak, then Off to Santa Cruz with the wife and kids. Did over $4k this week. Not to bad for a stubby guy.

View attachment 51316
Last week killed me, $6500 and I still feel like I am moving in slow motion.

Reactions: Nomad74
Mar 30, 2010
texas
Real Name
jason fisher
Business Location
United States
Awesome. Did you get your heater fixed?
I decided I am not fixing anything that I can get away with until I get a new van and TM, I am tired of saving money to only spend it on fixing stuff. HX is still bypassed, still doing great results.

Nomad74

www.apcarpetcleaners.com
Premium VIP
Apr 26, 2013
Redding, Ca
Real Name
Damon
Business Location
United States
I decided I am not fixing anything that I can get away with until I get a new van and TM, I am tired of saving money to only spend it on fixing stuff. HX is still bypassed, still doing great results.
Hey, you would be a perfect candidate for one of Tom's portable heat exchangers. It really is a bad ass little device.

Mar 30, 2010
texas
Real Name
jason fisher
Business Location
United States
Hey, you would be a perfect candidate for one of Tom's portable heat exchangers. It really is a bad ass little device.
I remember him mentioning it before and I believe that I sent him a PM about it but he said he was still working on it and it wasn't available to buy yet.

Mar 30, 2010
texas
Real Name
jason fisher
Business Location
United States
OK I doubled checked and I sent him a PM about it in January while he was at the ICE Expo and he never replied. I remember he said it wasn't ready yet and that must of been in a post in a thread about it.

Omar

Premium VIP
May 24, 2014
Real Name
omar rodriguez
I asked Nick, about a month ago, about making me a porty hx for my tm. Powered and with qd's. Pump with qd's and im planning on finding hose or tubing to withstand cold temps. Maybe it will be better to get through my winters with a portable and vlm.

Nomad74

www.apcarpetcleaners.com
Premium VIP
Apr 26, 2013
Redding, Ca
Real Name
Damon
Business Location
United States
OK I doubled checked and I sent him a PM about it in January while he was at the ICE Expo and he never replied. I remember he said it wasn't ready yet and that must of been in a post in a thread about it.
Jason, Just call him. I'm telling ya, the guy has all sorts of crazy ass things being invented for us lowly carpet cleaners. I am going to try his little heat exchanger on my Amtex Dragon. He is getting 190° temps on his little prochem. I would love to see what my Dragon would do with it. It would be great to have as a backup heat source. I call his design the "Rolling Pen". Anyway, I was at his house tonight talking with him about it. You should call him, not PM. Sometime all the baby drama that goes on here it to much and not worth his time. I don't want to discuss pricing, but I bet he would make you one for a reasonable price.

Reactions: 1ST CHOICE CLEANING

Omar

Premium VIP
May 24, 2014
Real Name
omar rodriguez
Jason, Just call him. I'm telling ya, the guy has all sorts of crazy ass things being invented for us lowly carpet cleaners. I am going to try his little heat exchanger on my Amtex Dragon. He is getting 190° temps on his little prochem. I would love to see what my Dragon would do with it. It would be great to have as a backup heat source. I call his design the "Rolling Pen". Anyway, I was at his house tonight talking with him about it. You should call him, not PM. Sometime all the baby drama that goes on here it to much and not worth his time. I don't want to discuss pricing, but I bet he would make you one for a reasonable price.
Is it propane or electric?

smart n kleen

Smart N Kleen
Premium VIP
Mar 12, 2010
oregon
Real Name
Rick K
Business Location
United States
Cool video Odin. Its nice seeing other cleaners make these infield raw clips. No need to be fancy, just gab your phone and go to talking about what ever. No beer again dang it!:mad:
Sorry Odin but that was a horrible video. I felt sick watching it. Move the camera back next time. I want to see that cheap imported head shine lol. To each their own. I'm glad that makes you happy. Keep cleaning.

redbeard719

Oct 16, 2014
United States
Real Name
Red Beard
Business Location
United States
Man I hope you have this handle in your wand there.

And yes, this is on my DevPro which I purchased. Extremely pleased to receive the handle today
ImageUploadedByTMF Forums1437252490.688664.jpg

Reactions: Omar