Just Gotta Say Something About Mytee

Anderson

Aug 16, 2006
Belton Texas
Real Name
MARCUS ANDERSON
Business Location
United States
Mytee is a staple in our industry. Like any company they have hits, strikes, fouls and home runs. They have toppled big bullies like Harris Research to make glides available for us all. After that victory they learned the art of working around patents copying wands, Zipper/Bonzer, Cool Cuffs, Rotovac and more. It upsets some but it’s the American free enterprise system at work to deliver more affordable choices to us all. At end of the day they have made the industry better.
i didnt know they were the ones who got our glides back...
good for them....

some older wiser men in our industry have decided to forget the patent thing ......

patents only last 10-20 years and by that time someone has found a way to get around it and produce another one.....

trust me when I say this....
EVERYONE COPIES SOMETHING FROM SOMEONE
in this industry.....

i just talked to 2 different guys this week that said they were the only ones who had a certain type heater sensor........

today i talk to another dealer that says many have these same heater devices.....across the nation

not against patents....just wont last....
if you engineer something...best to just get it out on the market ahead of everyone else and enjoy your 3-5 years of glory days as they are all gonna copy your product at some point...!!!!!