Just got floored from a misunderstanding.

CCWorks

Premium VIP
Jan 3, 2010
Michigan
Real Name
Greg
Business Location
United States
Dutch protesters smash windows after anti-racism protest canceled
3 hrs ago
ROTTERDAM (Reuters) - Dutch riot police intervened to scatter small groups of protesters who smashed windows and threw furniture after authorities broke up an anti-racism demonstration for violating coronavirus social distancing rules.

I was always thinking that The Dutch was a European white race.

98215f9a9fe28fb225932443be5e1ff8.jpg

I seen the protest news from
News link to the protest:

Rotterdam Summer Carnival is coming up: Rotterdam Unlimited

July 19, 2019
Summer Carnival Link:
https://dutchreview.com/featured-events/rotterdam-summer-carnival-is-coming-up-rotterdam-unlimited/

Rotterdam Summer Carnival

It looks like your in Africa, or Africa has taken the Netherlands by force or some dictator's law.

Last edited:

CCWorks

Premium VIP
Jan 3, 2010
Michigan
Real Name
Greg
Business Location
United States
Ya know what is really cool?

Sweden has no history of African Slaves, but the Africans love to immigrate to Sweden.
According to Statistics Sweden, as of 2016, there are 110,758 citizens of African nations residing in Sweden.

WOW, no country can live with out the Africans, aint that just too cool?
Ya think they want to rule the world. Maybe they do, and lie steal and cheat every way the can.

Is Sweden headed for a civil war?
“Sweden is headed for a civil war” By Arthur Lyons 31 October 2019
The former CEO of Scania, a major trucking company in Sweden, has warned that the country could be headed towards a civil war due to unchecked mass immigration from alien cultures.

Why don't they leave white folk, live with out seeing the african race?

1591271962268.png

Last edited:

CCWorks

Premium VIP
Jan 3, 2010
Michigan
Real Name
Greg
Business Location
United States
<blockquote class="twitter-tweet"><p lang="en" dir="ltr">Last night, Labour authorities all over Britain lit up buildings with purple lights in memory of George Floyd and in solidarity with those standing up against racism and injustice. <a href="https://t.co/yXdXjMccIA">pic.twitter.com/yXdXjMccIA</a></p>&mdash; The Labour Party (@UKLabour) <a href="">June 3, 2020</a></blockquote> <script async src="https://platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

CCWorks

Premium VIP
Jan 3, 2010
Michigan
Real Name
Greg
Business Location
United States
I do need to say, from what I have read about slavery in Sweden.

There was a group called Kings, ViKings, A sea faring group, they say the ViKings, where blue eye, blond hair, harvested their own sisters and brothers, a white race people from north countries like Iceland, Sweden and Ireland and sold them to Muslims in Africa for a 1000 years.

CCWorks

Premium VIP
Jan 3, 2010
Michigan
Real Name
Greg
Business Location
United States
Islam in Sweden refers to the practice of Islam in Sweden, as well as historical ties between Sweden and the Islamic world.

Viking contact with Islam dating back to the 7th–10th centuries, when the Vikings were trading with the medieval Islamic world, but more recently, immigration from predominantly Muslim countries has impacted demography in Sweden.

I do not think Vikings where trading their brothers and sisters to African slave traders, I believe it was African pirates that kidnaped and rapped the white races in Noth Europe.

Why are the Africans demanded Reparation from the white folk in Sweden,
Did Africa get mad because Sweden stopped sending white slaves to Africa?

The Swedes did not have African Slaves, So why are Africans invadeing Sweden?

Sweden has the highest rape rate in Europe, author Naomi Wolf said on the BBC's Newsnight programme recently.

In 2014, there were 6,697 rapes reported to the Swedish police

Sweden's "no-go zones" Urban areas in Sweden known as "no-go zones" are allegedly overrun by migrant violence where even the police are instructed not to patrol there.
Sweden's "no-go zones" - CBS News

www.cbsnews.com/video/swedens-no-go-zones/

Last edited:

CCWorks

Premium VIP
Jan 3, 2010
Michigan
Real Name
Greg
Business Location
United States
81JqUL8zsvL-243x300.jpg

Nashid Al-Amin, a Moorish scholar and educator, is the author of “True Myth: Black Vikings of the Middle Ages,” published in 2013. Al-Amin opened his book with a bang: “Europe, we are told, has always been the domain of white-skinned people, classified variously as Caucasians, Whites, Nordics, Aryans, Indo-Europeans—white people. According to Al-Amin, a wide range of Black groups, such as the Scythic peoples, the Danes, the Celts and the Skjoldungs inhabited and ruled much of Northern and Western Europe and built megalithic structures which are reportedly still standing more than 1,000 years later. The Vikings, Norsemen or Scandinavians—particularly those of the so-called “Viking Age” (i.e., c. 800-1100 AD)—were a predominantly black- and dark-skinned, non-Caucasian people, and that Blacks, whether of African or Asian descent, were not strangers to any part of Europe in ancient or historical times.

Source: An Interesting Side to Black History: The Black Vikings By Demetrius Dillard