Moderator ~ And Most Awesome Member
Apr 26, 2012
Somewhere over the Rainbow
www.ezdesignmarketing.com
Real Name
Tiffany
Business Location
United States
Looks great. I'm a carpet cleaner also, always did repairs, gave it up due to knees but always let down by those I had to the reps. Thought it was me and my demand for perfection. Any way, I'm reading, like to pick up info or help.
Big old Welcome!!!

admin

Staff member
Administrator
Sep 4, 2007
Real Name
Robert Allen III 'Tre'
Business Location
United States

rob allen

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Sep 5, 2007
Va.
www.drynclean.com
Real Name
Robert Allen,Jr.
Business Location
United States
Welcome to TMF and enjoy

Sent from my iPhone using TMF Forums

Richard Davis

Aug 28, 2016
Real Name
Richard Davis
Thanks! Just a carpet guy, 23 years. No secrets, fix it, clean it. Enjoy repairs more challenge. Love the low ball subcontracted install guys with kickers. Brings in 50% of my income. I'm sure none of those here. Still like to learn and perfect.

Reactions: rob allen

Kim Howson

Dec 15, 2015
Real Name
Kim Howson
Surprised Richard that up there you still have the layers relying on their knees for installs? Here its the law to power stretch where possible, though many don't. and yes down the track we come along to relay them with a stretcher sometimes reinforcing the smoothedge (sorry carpet gripper to you guys) in order to stay put! But I agree they do provide work for the repairer in the long run.
Kim
Australia

MikeGaure

... ... ... ...
Premium VIP
Nov 23, 2015
Real Name
Mike
Surprised Richard that up there you still have the layers relying on their knees for installs? Here its the law to power stretch where possible, though many don't. and yes down the track we come along to relay them with a stretcher sometimes reinforcing the smoothedge (sorry carpet gripper to you guys) in order to stay put! But I agree they do provide work for the repairer in the long run.
Kim
Australia

Installed my carpet today in master I overkilled it with screws those tack strips ain't moving