June Groutmaster Samples Available Now! Get yours while they last!

Edwin Camacho

Dec 26, 2012
Virginia Beach, VA
Real Name
Eduardo Camacho
Okay everybody, it's a new month and once again we are offering a new batch of TMF Groutmaster samples (16oz.). We are only giving away 25 samples this month so be sure to hop into the TMF store and place your orders ASAP! Only 1 order per person. Enjoy :)

*** The 3 ways everyone is using it. 3 scoops (6oz.) as a carpet prespray, 2-3 scoops in gallon for tile depending on soil level and 1 scoop to your favorite prespray as a booster.

*Most hydraforces (inline sprayers) are 8:1. Cut dilution in half for 4:1 inline sprayers.

"Hey Rob, I don't know if you know this or not but Groutmaster is an incredible prespray. We all know it's the best tile and grout cleaner but many don't know how great it is on carpets. Can we keep this a secret? haha. Oh an it only takes 3 scoops in a hydraforce. I can't get my techs to use anything else. Thanks for making such a great product."
~ D. Robertson, TX

Click link to get to samples;

https://shop.truckmountforums.com/products/copy-of-groutmaster-sample-16oz-facebook-special

Last edited:

Frank House

Feb 1, 2016
Real Name
Frank H
Okay everybody, it's a new month and once again we are offering a new batch of TMF Groutmaster samples (16oz.). We are only giving away 25 samples this month so be sure to hop into the TMF store and place your orders ASAP! Only 1 order per person. Enjoy :)

*** The 3 ways everyone is using it. 3 scoops (6oz.) as a carpet prespray, 2-3 scoops in gallon for tile depending on soil level and 1 scoop to your favorite prespray as a booster.

*Most hydraforces (inline sprayers) are 8:1. Cut dilution in half for 4:1 inline sprayers.

"Hey Rob, I don't know if you know this or not but Groutmaster is an incredible prespray. We all know it's the best tile and grout cleaner but many don't know how great it is on carpets. Can we keep this a secret? haha. Oh an it only takes 3 scoops in a hydraforce. I can't get my techs to use anything else. Thanks for making such a great product."
~ D. Robertson, TX

https://shop.truckmountforums.com/products/copy-of-groutmaster-sample-16oz-forum-special

The link does not work.

Allied

Life is good!
Premium VIP
Jun 18, 2013
Down Yonder
Real Name
Simon Bolivar
Business Location
United States

~ D. Robertson, TX

https://shop.truckmountforums.com/products/copy-of-groutmaster-sample-16oz-facebook-special

Just bought a case...GM, CitrusSolv and my go to pre-spray...not many carpets i cant clean.

Reactions: admin

poof142

Jun 27, 2014
Wisconsin
Real Name
Brian Pophal
Business Location
United States
Tryed out my sample yesterday then went to the TMF store and bought a jug. It works plan and simple.

Attachments

• 1465999673021.jpg
    1465999673021.jpg
    68.5 KB · Views: 135

rob allen

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Sep 5, 2007
Va.
www.drynclean.com
Real Name
Robert Allen,Jr.
Business Location
United States
Going to try it on a rat nasty carpet this evening . I got to clean a hallway in a bowling alley that hasn't been cleaned in 20 years. Looking forward to the challenge.
Looking forward to the results.

poof142

Jun 27, 2014
Wisconsin
Real Name
Brian Pophal
Business Location
United States
Looking forward to the results.
It's one of those we know you can't do anything to make it better but sense your here doing the rest we are going to have you do it. To me that means, well to use a baseball term SWING AWAY. I love these because there's no down side . If it don't come clean there happy and if you get it clean their minds are blown and they show everyone.

Reactions: rob allen