Judson Truckmount

Aug 27, 2017
Real Name
Wayne C Thompson
I worked with a guy for a couple of days that had a diesel fired truck mount, when he heard the thermostat stick he dropped the wand and ran for the van. You could actually hear the burner turn on and off from inside the house. This happened about 3 times a job.

rob allen

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Sep 5, 2007
Va.
www.drynclean.com
Real Name
Robert Allen,Jr.
Business Location
United States

Johnny Bravo

Hacking my way though life, one room at a time.
Apr 25, 2011
San Pedro, Ca
TheJohnnyOnTheSpot.Com
Real Name
John Sheridan
Business Location
United States
Thank you Johnny. I truly am grateful for people like you.

Well you're welcome. I'm never going to buy another "garage built" TM again. Form now on it's name brand units for me. If this hurts your feelings then so be it. But I can't afford down time any more.

rob allen

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Sep 5, 2007
Va.
www.drynclean.com
Real Name
Robert Allen,Jr.
Business Location
United States
Well you're welcome. I'm never going to buy another "garage built" TM again. Form now on it's name brand units for me. If this hurts your feelings then so be it. But I can't afford down time any more.
No not at all. Without guys like you who put us down all the time I'd only be half as far as I am along today. Thank you. :)

Johnny Bravo

Apr 25, 2011
San Pedro, Ca
TheJohnnyOnTheSpot.Com
Real Name
John Sheridan
Business Location
United States
No not at all. Without guys like you who put us down all the time I'd only be half as far as I am along today. Thank you. :)

Put you down all the time? I was one of your biggest cheerleaders for years. Cleaner please.

JD5150

Oct 24, 2010
Real Name
JD S
Business Location
United States
I have nothing against Little Giant or propane. If I went back to propane I would want schedule 80 coil, flow switch, 750 millivolt, electronic ignition, auto light, 4000 psi at 4 to 6 gpm. I have a manufacturer who will build them like this or like a Little Giant, manual light but with flow switch and schedule 80 coil, 4000 psi rated. Cons would be weight. Guessing 300 to 600 pounds.

Since I switched to diesel it would be hard going back to propane. Don't know what causes me to prefer diesel over propane but what ever it is, it happen :). I might of just got lazy by just switching a switch to on and heater is ready to go. No lighting necessary and no jets or jet ring to clean. I even have a lot of black soot in my van, ceiling and walls from my diesel heater having problems until I worked the bugs out of it but I still prefer diesel :LOL:. It can be cleaned off at a later time :LOL:. Good slow day project this winter.

rob allen

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Sep 5, 2007
Va.
www.drynclean.com
Real Name
Robert Allen,Jr.
Business Location
United States
I have nothing against Little Giant or propane. If I went back to propane I would want schedule 80 coil, flow switch, 750 millivolt, electronic ignition, auto light, 4000 psi at 4 to 6 gpm. I have a manufacturer who will build them like this or like a Little Giant, manual light but with flow switch and schedule 80 coil, 4000 psi rated. Cons would be weight. Guessing 300 to 600 pounds.

Since I switched to diesel it would be hard going back to propane. Don't know what causes me to prefer diesel over propane but what ever it is, it happen :). I might of just got lazy by just switching a switch to on and heater is ready to go. No lighting necessary and no jets or jet ring to clean. I even have a lot of black soot in my van, ceiling and walls from my diesel heater having problems until I worked the bugs out of it but I still prefer diesel :LOL:. It can be cleaned off at a later time :LOL:. Good slow day project this winter.

Agree. Once you have experienced it it’s hard to go backs Love me some diesel.

rob allen

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Sep 5, 2007
Va.
www.drynclean.com
Real Name
Robert Allen,Jr.
Business Location
United States
8 gallons per minute, 4000 psi and 300 degrees is addicting. And fun.

5619b9150d1b4d10f86eb8005fe04e15.jpg

Kyle8

Oct 22, 2016
Real Name
Kyle manor
Put you down all the time? I was one of your biggest cheerleaders for years. Cleaner please.
I get where you are coming from I have a chemtex and it is by far from perfect. But I check it every day and can usually find problems before they become a big problem. So far a year later have yet to not finish a job. Is personally like to work on my machines we changed a coupler on the job once. :)

Johnny Bravo

Apr 25, 2011
San Pedro, Ca
TheJohnnyOnTheSpot.Com
Real Name
John Sheridan
Business Location
United States
I get where you are coming from I have a chemtex and it is by far from perfect. But I check it every day and can usually find problems before they become a big problem. So far a year later have yet to not finish a job. Is personally like to work on my machines we changed a coupler on the job once. :)

I worked on my Amex so much I nearly have become a TM mechanic. I can run the Amwreck 30/47 Inferno. But it's not an employee friendly machine.

Reactions: Allied and Kyle8

Kyle8

Oct 22, 2016
Real Name
Kyle manor
I worked on my Amex so much I nearly have become a TM mechanic. I can run the Amwreck 30/47 Inferno. But it's not an employee friendly machine.
When I first bought my truck mount a year ago I didn't even know the difference between a coupler driven machine to a belt driven machine. Belt driven seems to be the more popular of the 2. But honestly I think Judson makes a pretty sweet truckmount. I think having a separate heating source is a good idea.

rob allen

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Sep 5, 2007
Va.
www.drynclean.com
Real Name
Robert Allen,Jr.
Business Location
United States
While others talk sh*t I get sh*t done. If a cleaner who buys a TMF unit doesn't think its the best unit ever built then the the buyer can keep it for free. Period.

rob allen

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Sep 5, 2007
Va.
www.drynclean.com
Real Name
Robert Allen,Jr.
Business Location
United States
Hey Johhny. Explain how I worked over Rob who I sold a Prochem Performer 405, a Titanium wand and a van for 5k? Then I helped start and donated to his Gofund after he died from bad health. Your a funny dude.

matt30577

Premium VIP
Dec 21, 2009
georgia
Real Name
matt wood
Business Location
United States
Hey Johhny. Explain how I worked over Rob who I sold a Prochem Performer 405, a Titanium wand and a van for 5k? Then I helped start and donated to his Gofund after he died from bad health. Your a funny dude.
It's funny how you bring up that scenario. Because from his side of the story, he flew over to pick up that piece of crap from you, and with your promise of taking him out to run the machine on a job, you left him at your shop the whole day, because you were too busy to go through with what you promised him. Complete dkhead move. He bought a crap load of problems with your false advertising. He never wanted to cause any conflict, which is why he let you run over him.

rob allen

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Sep 5, 2007
Va.
www.drynclean.com
Real Name
Robert Allen,Jr.
Business Location
United States
It's funny how you bring up that scenario. Because from his side of the story, he flew over to pick up that piece of crap from you, and with your promise of taking him out to run the machine on a job, you left him at your shop the whole day, because you were too busy to go through with what you promised him. Complete dkhead move. He bought a crap load of problems with your false advertising. He never wanted to cause any conflict, which is why he let you run over him.

All the haters come out from under the rocks at once. Well at least we can address it here like men instead of where I’m banned gossiping behind someone’s back.

“Only a fool makes a reply to a matter without hearing both sides”.

He got a good deal, perfect no. Was it exposed to freezing, it appeared so. I offered money back in beginning. You were not there so it’s pure speculation on your part. Gossiping behind ones back is a feminine trait. That's why you will never see me do it or talk bad about others.

It’s funny how I have over 5000 5 star reviews on the industry but the few instances that didn’t go right the haters go straight for. But you would have to pull your head out of Miley’s butt to see clear.

rob allen

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Sep 5, 2007
Va.
www.drynclean.com
Real Name
Robert Allen,Jr.
Business Location
United States
Just thought I'd share Rob's side of the story, since you brought it up.

Feel better? I do. I reach higher levels. For instance. I listened to the critics and made sure my ride a long DVD was bullet proof. To this day not one person has wrote anything less than raving reviews. I’ve caught many iicrc teachers showing it in their classes, many business owners teach their employees and its still relevant 10 years later and probably 10,000 copies sold. So I learn from my critics. Keep it coming.

rob allen

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Sep 5, 2007
Va.
www.drynclean.com
Real Name
Robert Allen,Jr.
Business Location
United States
I know yall think I get upset when I see bad press. Quite the contrary. I look for it and see what I can learn form it. For instance when @shane deubell got upset at us a year or so ago he said "instead burning bridges they should do what they do best (videos)". I didnt get upset. I went right to work and diligently built the 1st online academy. Has been extremely rewarding and profitable. Heck I learn more from my critics than I do my friends. I honestly feel like sending "thank you" cards. :)

Reactions: Kyle8

rob allen

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Sep 5, 2007
Va.
www.drynclean.com
Real Name
Robert Allen,Jr.
Business Location
United States
I will be out talked, but I will NOT be outworked. My industry critics create my "why".