Judson Truckmount

Discussion in 'Reviews' started by David Tharrington, Aug 15, 2017.

CONNECTING CLEANERS WORLDWIDE

1. ACP

ACP Well-Known Member

Apr 9, 2014
    Male
    Washington
    Ratings:
    +1,244 / 6 / -0
    The only issue I have had is related to my belly tank and the propane. Just sometimes not getting enough vapor, might switch it to liquid feed at some point but the issue is so rare its hard to re create so it can be diagnosed.

The judson is loud for sure because its inside the box truck and that truck has 3 doors on each side so lots of echo lol but I like loud it draws attention to the truck

The express van is a deeper sound but not quite as loud.

2. Wayne Thompson

Aug 27, 2017
    Male
    Ratings:
    +25 / 0 / -0
    My propane engine runs off liquid before the regulator that goes to the Little Giant. When I had only one 10 gallon tank it would freeze up and not run well by the end of a big job, when I added the second 10 gallon tank and tied them together, all is working perfect. Yeah it is louder than my cds but not bad and way less expensive to run.

3. Wayne Thompson

Aug 27, 2017
    Male
    Ratings:
    +25 / 0 / -0
    How to quiet a Judson without restricting the blower. Makes it a lot nicer. I added a silicone 2.5 to a 3.5 90 degree with a 3.5 running through the floor. Had to put a shield down below the floor so that the blower would not make a dust storm off of the ground but it did the job.

Attached Files:

4. Wayne Thompson

Aug 27, 2017
    Male
    Ratings:
    +25 / 0 / -0
    Hear is a better picture of the full hose going through the floor.

Attached Files:

5. Sleepybear

Sleepybear Member

May 15, 2016
    Male
    Ratings:
    +18 / 0 / -0
    Anyone running the C-4?

6. rob allen

rob allen Administrator
    Staff Member Administrator Top Poster of Month

Sep 5, 2007
    Male
    President
    Va.
    Ratings:
    +27,104 / 85 / -0
    Here's what I did to quiet the machine down I am currently building. Ran the engine exhaust into a dual port under the truck. I also ran my blower exhaust into a dual system. My goal is to move as much noise as possible from the box to under the box.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

• Like Like x 3
    Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...