Judson TNT Water source

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

mccarl

Nov 14, 2009
Helena, MT
Real Name
Kevin McCarl
Business Location
United States
I just put a hundred hours on my new Judson TNT from Sunbelt. Absolutely love it however one thing I don't like is as with other truck mounts that I've had there is a spicket where you can get water out of the water box. Has anybody out there added this to their Judson?

JD5150

Oct 24, 2010
Real Name
JD S
Business Location
United States
I just put a hundred hours on my new Judson TNT from Sunbelt. Absolutely love it however one thing I don't like is as with other truck mounts that I've had there is a spicket where you can get water out of the water box. Has anybody out there added this to their Judson?
You will probably have to rig a 3 or 4 foot high pressure whip hose with a ball valve on one end. Plug that into where you would hook up your solution line that goes into the house. That will allow you to get water to fill a jug. If you don't want to disconnect your solution line that goes into the house then put a brass tee with one male connect teeing into to, 2 female connects. Like this but with only two females.
brass tee.png

Anderson

Aug 16, 2006
Belton Texas
I don't quit follow you
Why do you need water from a water box??
Are you wanting hot water to fill a bucket????

JD5150

Oct 24, 2010
Real Name
JD S
Business Location
United States
I have three different spots to get hot water, not cold on my truck. Two spots at the side door and one at the rear. I can wash out a filter or fill a jug at either location. Or I can run dual tools and still have a place to get hot water without unhooking one solution line.

rob allen

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Sep 5, 2007
Va.
www.drynclean.com
Real Name
Robert Allen,Jr.
Business Location
United States
You will probably have to rig a 3 or 4 foot high pressure whip hose with a ball valve on one end. Plug that into where you would hook up your solution line that goes into the house. That will allow you to get water to fill a jug. If you don't want to disconnect your solution line that goes into the house then put a brass tee with one male connect teeing into to, 2 female connects. Like this but with only two females.
View attachment 77582
Never seen a 3 way splitter, Cool.