Judson TNT Truckmount and Van for Sale, Broward County area Florida | TruckMount Forums #1 Carpet Cleaning Forums

Judson TNT Truckmount and Van for Sale, Broward County area Florida

Littlebeer

Nov 20, 2017
Real Name
Matt Webber
2002 Ford E250 van (clean title in hand) with Judson TNT Truck Mounted Carpet Cleaner. Truckmount includes upgraded Little Giant Heater #4, pro accessory package, 110 gallon freshwater tank and water transfer pump system, and hose reels. Truckmount installed December 2017, only 75 hours on the system.

Sale includes wands (Judson Carpet Wand, 15" Turbo-Hybrid tile & grout spinner wand, Gecko corner wand, upholstery tool, handheld spinner, and Rotovac Power Wand carpet extractor), hoses (250' vacuum hose + 50' spare vacuum hose, 250' supply line, and 150' garden hose), two My-Tee Lint Hog in-line filters, drying fan (Dri-Pod direct flow carpet dryer), and sprayers (inline and hand-pump). Cleaning chemical inventory and peripheral tools/accessories (i.e. Tony Dang titanium carpet wand & swivel head, additional fan, corner protectors, etc._ may be negotiated at sale.

System is turn-key and ready to operate!

Attachments

Johnny Bravo

Hacking my way though life, one room at a time.
Apr 25, 2011
San Pedro, Ca
TheJohnnyOnTheSpot.Com
Real Name
John Sheridan
Business Location
United States
2002 Ford E250 van (clean title in hand) with Judson TNT Truck Mounted Carpet Cleaner. Truckmount includes upgraded Little Giant Heater #4, pro accessory package, 110 gallon freshwater tank and water transfer pump system, and hose reels. Truckmount installed December 2017, only 75 hours on the system.

Sale includes wands (Judson Carpet Wand, 15" Turbo-Hybrid tile & grout spinner wand, Gecko corner wand, upholstery tool, handheld spinner, and Rotovac Power Wand carpet extractor), hoses (250' vacuum hose + 50' spare vacuum hose, 250' supply line, and 150' garden hose), two My-Tee Lint Hog in-line filters, drying fan (Dri-Pod direct flow carpet dryer), and sprayers (inline and hand-pump). Cleaning chemical inventory and peripheral tools/accessories (i.e. Tony Dang titanium carpet wand & swivel head, additional fan, corner protectors, etc._ may be negotiated at sale.

Whats your asking price?

What would you the for just the Judson and the Little Giant Heater?

rob allen

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Sep 5, 2007
Va.
www.drynclean.com
Real Name
Robert Allen,Jr.
Business Location
United States
How much and why are you selling?

Littlebeer

Nov 20, 2017
Real Name
Matt Webber
How much and why are you selling?
Hi Rob,

Asking $29,999 and am closing up the business after struggling for a year to compete in the market down here. Wish I could keep it, but got a different full time gig and it's not doing anyone any good sitting in my driveway.

Ymetimme

Apr 27, 2018
Real Name
Tim yeater
Hi Rob,

Asking $29,999 and am closing up the business after struggling for a year to compete in the market down here. Wish I could keep it, but got a different full time gig and it's not doing anyone any good sitting in my driveway.
Look brother
This is a slow time February is a rough month for most cleaners and March can start slow
But my April you're normally watching yourself come and go so maybe try to stick it

Sorry you had a rough go. I wish you would have asked for more help there's a lot of us they're willing to pitch in and help you get work stuff man

Littlebeer

Nov 20, 2017
Real Name
Matt Webber

Still looking to sell - now asking $24,000 - thanks!

Littlebeer

Nov 20, 2017
Real Name
Matt Webber
How many miles on the van? What year is the van?
Hi - it's a 2002 Ford E250. The van has 222k miles on it but is in fantastic condition for that age; no rust, smooth running (no pings or rattles), and I just had the brakes done last year and a new stereo with hands-free phone and backup camera installed. I put a rhino-lining on the interior floor before the truckmount system went in to protect it from any moisture. Drove it from Florida to South Carolina to have Les Judson install the system, drove it all the way back with no problems at all or since. Happy to let you take a look at it and I'll answer any question you've got. Let me know if you're interested!