Judson Nitro and TNT units available - Durham, NC | TruckMount Forums #1 Carpet Cleaning Forums

Judson Nitro and TNT units available - Durham, NC

ashaver00

Jan 27, 2019
Real Name
Allen Shaver
One Judson Nitro & One Judson TNT unit available. Also a 2HT Little Giant Water Heater and hoses, reels, tanks, cleaning attachments. Will accept any reasonable offer as long as cash or certified check and the buyer handles the packing and transportation. 919-471-2243, leave message if no answer.

carolinasurface

May 14, 2010
SC
Real Name
Chris Sawyer
Business Location
United States
One Judson Nitro & One Judson TNT unit available. Also a 2HT Little Giant Water Heater and hoses, reels, tanks, cleaning attachments. Will accept any reasonable offer as long as cash or certified check and the buyer handles the packing and transportation. 919-471-2243, leave message if no answer.
Any details on hours, etc?

NC Carpetpro

Jul 16, 2019
Real Name
Kevin wilborn
Any items still available

ashaver00

Jan 27, 2019
Real Name
Allen Shaver
The 2 cleaning units, hoses, reels, tank, attachments are still available (all but the little giant heater). I need to get the units out of my warehouse and will accept a "try and buy" approach where the buyer takes the units and decides later what he wants to pay. Can reach me by email ashaver00@gmail.com or text 919.943.0321.

OxiFreshGuy

Nov 12, 2016
Real Name
Matthew Frein
Business Location
United States
Would help if you provided pictures, more details, such as hours, history, etc.