Judson in '99 Ford E250 for sale, Fort Mill SC Area

Mama Fen

Jul 18, 2012
Real Name
no name
Business Location
United States
One of my customers is retiring at long last! I couldn't be happier for him. Eddie has been working hard all his life and is finally stepping away from carpet cleaning to enjoy retirement.

He is selling off his old SunBelt Nitro (private label Judson machine) mounted in a 3/4T 1999 Ford E250.

New pump, 2012. New engine (Vanguard 18hp) 2013, unit has not been run much since then. Blower still in excellent shape. Van needs some work but is functional.

Propane present but disconnected. Wands, hoses, etc all included.

I do not have pictures, alas, but from the description the unit has plenty of life left in it. He is asking $4500 for everything. The unit is located in Rock Hill, SC, just south of the North Carolina border.

He's a really sweet guy, down-to-earth and old-fashioned, and I hope we can help him liquidate this unit and relax.

If you're interested, you can text me at 980-866-1197. I do NOT answer calls from numbers I don't recognize, but I always read and respond to a text message! :)

Mama Fen

Jul 18, 2012
Real Name
no name
Business Location
United States
Got a call from Eddie today, he's been getting some interest in the machine but he's becoming anxious to offload it. Price is down to $4000 even.

Mama Fen

Jul 18, 2012
Real Name
no name
Business Location
United States
For those who are interested, Eddie's direct contact number is 803 431 4553. Feel free to reach out to him directly with any questions on the machine. :)

DakotaG

Dec 20, 2018
Real Name
Dakota Gray
For those who are interested, Eddie's direct contact number is 803 431 4553. Feel free to reach out to him directly with any questions on the machine. :)
Surprised this hasn't got more hits on here.. If I hadn't just bought a van I'd be interested for sure! Hope he is able to sell it soon!

Mama Fen

Jul 18, 2012
Real Name
no name
Business Location
United States
Surprised this hasn't got more hits on here.. If I hadn't just bought a van I'd be interested for sure! Hope he is able to sell it soon!
Well, the van is old (99) and the machine probably isn't too much younger, lol. But Eddie's been the sole owner for its entire life, so I'm going to have to guess it's in very good shape for its age!

DakotaG

Dec 20, 2018
Real Name
Dakota Gray
Well, the van is old (99) and the machine probably isn't too much younger, lol. But Eddie's been the sole owner for its entire life, so I'm going to have to guess it's in very good shape for its age!
That's true. Judson normally gets a good amount of hype on here though, old or new. I've heard the waste tanks alone would run you around $3000 just between the steel and welder. Add to it the rest of the equipment and a old but decently running van and $4000 is a great deal!

I know you said you don't have pictures and you gave his phone number already but if you could get some from him to post I would think that might help!

Odin

Mar 26, 2014
Real Name
terje brevik
Haha you're probably right...what kind of successful business owner would even have that kind of money on hand! That'll be the day lol
you would think with all these heavy hitters on this board you know the guys claiming to make 1000's a day charge 100 bucks an area 200 dollar min charges.

DakotaG

Dec 20, 2018
Real Name
Dakota Gray
you would think with all these heavy hitters on this board you know the guys claiming to make 1000's a day charge 100 bucks an area 200 dollar min charges.
You would think! I know I'd be banking with those numbers