judson fuel oil | TruckMount Forums #1 Carpet Cleaning Forums

judson fuel oil

OneBlueSummer

Sep 30, 2012
Real Name
Charlie King
Just buy the new 14k ReliaBuilt and forget about all that other bs.
Plus best customer service in the industry by far.

Last edited:
Reactions: ACP

LRZ360

Nov 21, 2019
Real Name
lindell zanders
If you've had a steamway for the past 15 years and liked it maybe look into a multi-steam from new england steamway up in Wallingford, CT. Diesel fired heat, pretty much all parts are generic and you just keep a second coupler at your shop in case you need it. Great guys, great customer support. They've had my back since I was just the errand boy running trucks down for supplies and installs. The Avalanche is a great machine if you take care of it properly.

1-800-322-5321 ask for Shane
I just spoke with Shane he said the Avalanche is the way to go what is the pro and con of yours sir

Luky

Nov 29, 2013
Chicagoland
Real Name
Marian Lukacisin
Business Location
United States
Are you talking single or dual wand unit ?
I don't want to bother Kacey every other day with questions. Is there 35 hp engine, #56 blower involved?

Reactions: Jim Davisson

LRZ360

Nov 21, 2019
Real Name
lindell zanders
I don't want to bother Kacey every other day with questions. Is there 35 hp engine, #56 blower involved?
if you talking to me I would like dual wand

OneBlueSummer

Sep 30, 2012
Real Name
Charlie King
I think, dont quote me on this but 14k for the 45 single or 16k for 550cfm ish, im sure you could dual with. He is putting out a video in the next couple days on facebook I think with site update too, thats with his new heat system

Reactions: Luky

thumper@twow.com

Sep 19, 2010
Yorba Linda
www.mjmcarpetcleaning.com
Real Name
mike mitts
Business Location
United States
ACP said: "Propane is more common so theres more accidents also 90% of carpet cleaners are low IQ. They have rat nest trucks with old boxes and garbage everywhere plus the tank sitting in the truck."
ACP.....So what are you sneaking around looking in my van...lol. When I go it's going to be in a blaze of glory with 90 gallons of cat pee in the recovery tank!
20191203_124913.jpg

• Haha

Dream Clean

Oct 3, 2018
Real Name
Emerson Campbell
I love being on the job with my buddies kero steamway running full tilt. Just hearing the burner "BOWWWW!" when it kicks on is awesome!
Use it enough and you can hear that sound anywhere in the house from vibration alone. Always know when your heater is running right!

• Love

Dream Clean

Oct 3, 2018
Real Name
Emerson Campbell
I just spoke with Shane he said the Avalanche is the way to go what is the pro and con of yours sir
For the pros it's a great machine. Reliable day after day and has no issue putting in a 17-20 hour day if you need it to. Always plenty of hot water and if you have the option for live water input and auto dump it'll run without stopping as long as you have gas in the tank. I think I've ran up to 350 feet of hose off of one, possibly more. We had 2 avalanches and 3 butlers and us avalanche guys always went on the big commercial jobs because the machines seemed to perform better.

Cons are mainly things breaking when nobody does the maintenance on them but that's any machine. Only other issue I had was the safety switch that kills the motor if your truck goes below 1/4 tank of gas. Not a huge deal but I love to try squeezing my last job in before getting gas at the end of the night.

Odin

Mar 26, 2014
Real Name
terje brevik
complete morons should not operate anything other than a Bane

Luky

Nov 29, 2013
Chicagoland
Real Name
Marian Lukacisin
Business Location
United States
if you talking to me I would like dual wand
When I was ordering mine , I went with a single wand model 23/47. I'm able to clean carpet and upholstery as a dual option. I did try dual wanding on carpet only, but failed. If I went 4 all the way, I believe that it would be a different story.
Did you talked to all small manufacturers and are ready to make an informed decision?
After processing all the informations ( a lot to take in) step back, sleep on it and then decide. Go with your gut, don't get entangled in to many whistles and bells, LED lighting and such. You need to set for practicality, functionality and willingness to maintain your machine.

Kxp

Nov 28, 2017
Real Name
Kenneth Pena
Acp I was just giving my opinion on real life experience using both the time I had the propane fired burner I burnt hair of my arms face and head with the kero zero problems the only thing with kero is if you stand close to the exhaust you can get burnt or destroy a jacket

Kxp

Nov 28, 2017
Real Name
Kenneth Pena
Acp another thing why I went with the powermatic is that was back then when we were called the blue crew there was a guy driving a box truck all over the country demoing a powermatic and selling the crap out of them it was a movement hey rob start a crew and get somebody on a truck and demo it all over or anybody that wants to see it it worked then don’t know why it wouldn’t but what do I know

LRZ360

Nov 21, 2019
Real Name
lindell zanders
I went on the web site it has some info but no pictures I would love to see how it's put together.