Joseph Rogers Missing?

Johnny Bravo

Hacking my way though life, one room at a time.
Apr 25, 2011
San Pedro, Ca
TheJohnnyOnTheSpot.Com
Real Name
John Sheridan
Business Location
United States
Has anyone heard anything from Joseph Rogers? He is a cleaner out of Virginia. He hasn't been on TMF much lately, last time he logged in was in August. But he was active on other Facebook cleaning pages and now he' has just disappeared.
If anyone has heard from or of him in the last month or can recall his business name I'd appreciate knowing. Thanks,

Mama Fen

Jul 18, 2012
Real Name
no name
Business Location
United States
Looks like he's been active and responding on Google recently - so perhaps he's just taking a break?

Reactions: Johnny Bravo

wandwizard

Randy Dockins
Premium VIP
Nov 12, 2008
Real Name
Randy Dockins
Business Location
United States
Has anyone heard anything from Joseph Rogers? He is a cleaner out of Virginia. He hasn't been on TMF much lately, last time he logged in was in August. But he was active on other Facebook cleaning pages and now he' has just disappeared.
If anyone has heard from or of him in the last month or can recall his business name I'd appreciate knowing. Thanks,
Could this be him? I doubt there are more than one Joseph Rodgers that cleans carpet in Virginia. There are several Randy Dockins in the U. S. but I'm the one and only that cleans carpets as far as I know. Lucky me! :) He has this site up with his phone number. http://www.questfloorcare.com/about/

Reactions: Johnny Bravo

Johnny Bravo

Hacking my way though life, one room at a time.
Apr 25, 2011
San Pedro, Ca
TheJohnnyOnTheSpot.Com
Real Name
John Sheridan
Business Location
United States
Could this be him? I doubt there are more than one Joseph Rodgers that cleans carpet in Virginia. There are several Randy Dockins in the U. S. but I'm the one and only that cleans carpets as far as I know. Lucky me! :) He has this site up with his phone number. http://www.questfloorcare.com/about/

Thank you! That's him. I had forgotten his business name. I owe you one.

rob allen

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Sep 5, 2007
Va.
www.drynclean.com
Real Name
Robert Allen,Jr.
Business Location
United States
Drama online+Drama @home=Too much drama for many. Some just fade to background.

AZHome&Carpet

Apr 23, 2018
AZ
Real Name
Michael Stevens
Where’s Big Papa been? He had issues with brain bleeding if I recall and hasn’t been around since. I met him in class in San Diego. Super nice guy. I’ve been concerned about him but only know him by Big Papa.