Jon Don Encap Sollutions | TruckMount Forums #1 Carpet Cleaning Forums

Jon Don Encap Sollutions

envy

Mar 12, 2015
Real Name
Aaron R
I have minimal encap experience. I've done thousands of feet but always in the same buildings and the same type of carpet. Also, we only have used a brush pro.

I have a job coming up that HWE is not an option. I decided to purchase a 175 locally and pads and bonnets from Bonnet Pro. Also ordered Rocket Revive it from them. Turns out that the pads and chemical take 12 days to get to me and my job has to happen before that.

Jon Don always ships fast. Is there something they sell that people use and are happy with for encap solution and bonnets?

Thanks for any help offered.

BTW, Its for a nylon loop carpet.

OldCarpetVet

Premium VIP
Nov 2, 2014
Florida
Real Name
Richard Santoro
I have minimal encap experience. I've done thousands of feet but always in the same buildings and the same type of carpet. Also, we only have used a brush pro.

I have a job coming up that HWE is not an option. I decided to purchase a 175 locally and pads and bonnets from Bonnet Pro. Also ordered Rocket Revive it from them. Turns out that the pads and chemical take 12 days to get to me and my job has to happen before that.

Jon Don always ships fast. Is there something they sell that people use and are happy with for encap solution and bonnets?

Thanks for any help offered.

BTW, Its for a nylon loop carpet.

If you are pressed for time then call Jon Don, order the Pro's Choice bonnets (They're excellent) As for encapsulation detergents from Jon Don.... Scotts TUFF is a good option as is Pro's Choice Brush and Bonnet Cleaner. Typical of Jon Don you'll get your stuff in 1 to 2 days. Can't beat um. Hope that helps.

Jimmy L

Apr 16, 2012
Ne
Real Name
Jimmy Ladigwag
Business Location
United States
Buy some betco fibercap mp , good encap cheaper!

Buy local

Reactions: envy

envy

Mar 12, 2015
Real Name
Aaron R
We use their DSE occasionally, no complaints. Where do you live? Bonnet Pro had my chems here in 2 days.

Bonet Pro had my order shipped the same day. UPS has been horrible this time and the last order I made from TMF.

They seem to collect the order, hold it in Pennsylvania for over a week and then ship it my way which is in Oregon.

In the past I've received TMF orders in 4 days or less.

keep it clean

Premium VIP
Dec 3, 2012
Pa
Real Name
Nick
Business Location
United States
Ive used https://shop.truckmountforums.com's encap. Works good. No complaints about it.

Reactions: OldCarpetVet

rob allen

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Sep 5, 2007
Va.
www.drynclean.com
Real Name
Robert Allen,Jr.
Business Location
United States
Ive never used it but it smells good. I have a sample to test.

Pro Steam Carpet Care

Apr 1, 2017
Real Name
Matt Lowery
Business Location
United States
If you are pressed for time then call Jon Don, order the Pro's Choice bonnets (They're excellent) As for encapsulation detergents from Jon Don.... Scotts TUFF is a good option as is Pro's Choice Brush and Bonnet Cleaner. Typical of Jon Don you'll get your stuff in 1 to 2 days. Can't beat um. Hope that helps.

Their double strength encap, Scotts TUFF, pros choice brush and bonnett....all good stuff.

Reactions: OldCarpetVet