Johnny Bravo!!!

BigPapa

Apr 11, 2013
Real Name
Dan Ziegler
Man..I love that name...LOL...Coming from the late 60s westerns me and my late father it was our thing....You name it, I saw it....Johhny Bravo wore it low...LOL...from that 5th' wheel give me a call...( 815) 878-2363
and by some chance we can meet up...Feed me...LOL...you know, old style.

Reactions: Johnny Bravo

rob allen

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Sep 5, 2007
Va.
www.drynclean.com
Real Name
Robert Allen,Jr.
Business Location
United States
Little does anyone know I gave Johnny that name and gave him a free website and free logo design if I recall correctly.

Johnny Bravo

Hacking my way though life, one room at a time.
Apr 25, 2011
San Pedro, Ca
TheJohnnyOnTheSpot.Com
Real Name
John Sheridan
Business Location
United States
Little does anyone know I gave Johnny that name and gave him a free website and free logo design if I recall correctly.

Yep, this is true. I had the name Chokemaster a nickname I had from my bar working days. Shane had advised me to change my name and so I did. Rob Allen is the one that came up with the Johnny Bravo moniker.

Also true that Rob Allen made a web site for me and it was very much appreciated. Hell here it is now, http://thejohnnyonthespot.com

It has been updated through out the years.

The logo was actually done by someone else, a TMFr whose name escapes me right now.

@rob allen, I've never denied that TMF turned me into an pretty successful "Rookie" carpet cleaner making a legitimate 6 figures a year now for quite some time. I've always been a straight shooter and given credit where credit is due. I've made a lot of very very good friends on TMF too. But as of the last few years I've seen too many good guys leave, and here we are now.

Johnny Bravo

Apr 25, 2011
San Pedro, Ca
TheJohnnyOnTheSpot.Com
Real Name
John Sheridan
Business Location
United States
Wont find anyone more real than Johnny Bravo. Wait till he comes out with his new pre spray and stain stick... Rob, you might want to ask him for a sample... Shit rocks

Actually I was working today for a celebrity that I clean for all the time. Who can name him?
IMG_3498.JPG

Reactions: Luky

Johnny Bravo

Apr 25, 2011
San Pedro, Ca
TheJohnnyOnTheSpot.Com
Real Name
John Sheridan
Business Location
United States
Man..I love that name...LOL...Coming from the late 60s westerns me and my late father it was our thing....You name it, I saw it....Johhny Bravo wore it low...LOL...from that 5th' wheel give me a call...( 815) 878-2363
and by some chance we can meet up...Feed me...LOL...you know, old style.

Do you want me to call you now? It's 9pm California time. 12am your time if my rookie math is correct.

Johnny Bravo

Apr 25, 2011
San Pedro, Ca
TheJohnnyOnTheSpot.Com
Real Name
John Sheridan
Business Location
United States
Julia roberts brother? Do I win a case of Bio Pro TMF pre spray?

Winner Winner chicken dinner. It's Eric Roberts. Very cool guy too. But sorry, no pre-sprays for a prize as I don't make them, sell them, or shill for them. :) I just use them .;)

Reactions: Luky

Latest posts