Premium VIP
Oct 28, 2009
Redding,Ca.
www.simplycleancarpetredding.com
Real Name
Thomas Conway
Business Location
United States
Eric you asked Joe what new stuff he is working on I have a petty good idea what his NEW filter will be. I think I even know the size and what its capabilities are.... I wonder how I know this. I hope it works out for him. I liked the filter and its size but I could not get it done for the $99.00 price he was shooting for.
Devastator in line carpet filters By "Lumber Jack" - YouTube

Royal Man

Feb 13, 2010
Lincoln, Nebraska
Real Name
Dave Yoakum
Business Location
United States
What's the problem?

If it's not patentable anybody can make and sell a copy.

If it is propriatary, it should be protected before it is shown or marketed.

You should of spent the time and money to get your ducks in a row quite a while back.

Now it's too late.

Lesson learned.

9A provisional patent to use as a one year placeholder doesn't cost crap.)

TConway

Premium VIP
Oct 28, 2009
Redding,Ca.
Real Name
Thomas Conway
Business Location
United States
What's the problem?

If it's not patentable anybody can make and sell a copy.

If it is propriatary, it should be protected before it is shown or marketed.

You should of spent the time and money to get your ducks in a row quite a while back.

Now it's too late.

Lesson learned.

9A provisional patent to use as a one year placeholder doesn't cost crap.)

Dave
There is no problem at all I'm glad I was able to help him out on it.
Oh to answer your question YOAKUM, about dumping it out.... Well when you make a product for people to buy it is called testing or R & D you do all this to make sure you have something worth buying and selling to the the people that work hard for there money that is the resposibility of the manufacturer.
So that YOU don't waste YOUR money I would think you would know that.

bill

Jun 29, 2008
Southern California
freshcleanhome.com
Real Name
Bill Vivers
Business Location
United States
The devastator filter is amazing! We use the 4 to the door setup with our Apex machines which creates really strong vac!
That in return sucks fine hair particulates into the tank and clogs our check valves on the APO. No more with the
Devastator. Joe said he was going to building one of his own, so I would love to see his when it's done. I am really happy
With the devastator now though.

There a 3 real advancements that really changed how well we cleaned and made cleaning easier in the last many years for us.
1. 4 to the door
2. Cool cuffs
3. Devastator

Carpet cleaners in Orange County

Carpet cleaning Aliso Viejo

Carpet cleaning Laguna Beach

Last edited by a moderator:

KNOCKOUT

Dec 29, 2009
Joe is grouchy sometimes, but always delivers with one phone call or e-mail. Joe likes being the little guy, and one big guy took his cuffs and copied them to the "T" and added rubber at the ends. But, this same big guy, also copied an RX-20 that didn't work to well, patented the glide from others work, and lost in court over it. But, hey, why stop there, just sue a carpet downdraft fan inventor over their patent, because you want it. Solomon makes him sleep better.

TConway

Premium VIP
Oct 28, 2009
Redding,Ca.
Real Name
Thomas Conway
Business Location
United States
I am not trying to say Joe is bad,I am looking forward to his filter,I have never stoped working on my smaller one in fact it is almost ready it is just funny cause we both have been working on something and it is taking us almost the same amount of time. I had to order some more blocks for my molds as I have learned how to do my own machining for them well till today Never knew that .0001 really was a measurement,DO OVER dang it!!!! At my shop next door is a machinist/fabricator and he has been teaching me things it been alot of fun.

John Olson 1

Jan 6, 2011
Joe is grouchy sometimes, but always delivers with one phone call or e-mail. Joe likes being the little guy, and one big guy took his cuffs and copied them to the "T" and added rubber at the ends. But, this same big guy, also copied an RX-20 that didn't work to well, patented the glide from others work, and lost in court over it. But, hey, why stop there, just sue a carpet downdraft fan inventor over their patent, because you want it. Solomon makes him sleep better.

Is that what Joe told you? And you believe it? The company in question(s) were left with no choice but to make their own after Joe pulled a JOE on them and took his ball and went home. If Joe had honored his agreements and took his meds Interlink and Mytee would still be offering his cuffs and neither one of them would have ever made their own PERIOD.

Actually if Joe hadn't screwed over every distributor out there he would never of had to go to interlink in the first place.

All this makes me really sad though. I really thought Joe was my friend at one time. I would have gone to war with him but like I was warned he stabbed me in the back like he has done to so many others. You wouldn't believe how many cool cuffs I sold even if I showed you the records but it is in the 5 digits...