Not open for further replies.

Andy MC

Mar 26, 2009
WA
Real Name
Andy McFadden
Business Location
United States
Anyone else think the video that Brent posted describes 90% of carpet cleaners that post on boards,,,, or is it just me??? lol

Omar

Premium VIP
May 24, 2014
Real Name
omar rodriguez
I shut off those links at the bottom of each post, now everything runs smoothly.

shane deubell

Premium VIP
May 8, 2006
Real Name
Business Location
United States
Starting to think Bristor is a master PR man or something.
He has 2 forums talking about him and he only posts 1x.

How do you think people find him?

ps. honestly dont have an opinion one way or another. Dont have any experience with him.

Reactions: jaymark and 212.0

Mar 23, 2012
Surprise Arizona
Real Name
Ty 212
Business Location
United States
Starting to think Bristor is a master PR man or something.
He has 2 forums talking about him and he only posts 1x.

How do you think people find him?

ps. honestly dont have an opinion one way or another. Dont have any experience with him.
Lol that's no shit! I never heard of the guy up until about two years ago I got a call from him at 6am my time which woulda been 5 am his time. I'd posted about a wand on here and he called to sell me one. After that I started seeing people talk about him and his crazy antics

jaymark

Premium VIP
Feb 8, 2011
PA
Real Name
Yea
Business Location
United States
I am glad my contact information is no longer in my signature. Last time I commented in a JB thread, he called me and yelled at me.

I neither insulted him, or said anything negative about, I just responded with a question about him asking why he calls people so much.

I cant imagine how many calls some of you get from him when your posts have been negative about him.

Johnny Bravo

Hacking my way though life, one room at a time.
Apr 25, 2011
San Pedro, Ca
TheJohnnyOnTheSpot.Com
Real Name
John Sheridan
Business Location
United States
I am glad my contact information is no longer in my signature. Last time I commented in a JB thread, he called me and yelled at me.

I neither insulted him, or said anything negative about, I just responded with a question about him asking why he calls people so much.

I cant imagine how many calls some of you get from him when your posts have been negative about him.

I just don't answer his calls. :)

kleen14u

Sep 21, 2010
Daphne, Alabama
www.absolutelykleener.com
Real Name
Larry Henson
Business Location
United States
Joe I know you will be able to see this video I also know you can not reply to it, but this is for you and your customers, You see Joe I am letting you have your very own market the market for $ 99.00-150.00 dollars.
I could easily enter it, easily but I don't, I don't because you need it. Please stop thinking I hate you, stop talking trash, you need your filter for your mvp's I understand that.....but if you don't stop I will advance this filter I will get it produced and I will take it to distribution, We can press 100's of lids a day out of Tim's shop he runs it 24 hrs a day Joe and that is no JOKE. I have the ability and I have had it 4 years ago.

TAUNTING.....15 yard penalty...repeat 3rd down and long. Tom, I have no beef with you but in last thread (that got locked and lost somewhere) you claimed you just wanted all of this to go away and had enough, but......yet you post this video and for what reason?
I've known in the business world not to bad mouth a competitor to a customer because it makes me look bad and at this point you are doing just that but not only that ,people are looking Joe up for themselves and making their own decisions. So, I say, way to go... thru negative publicity Joe has probably made out like a bandit and at the expense of you. I found out about Joe by lurking the boards years ago and like Ryan (cleanthread) I went to his website and then decided to call him. Granted, Joe is a different character but at the same time I had balls enough to call him and I didn't let someone else tell me how to think or run my business. Do I agree with everything he does...NO. Do I promote his wares or shill for him...No. but I and every other person has the right to run our business as we see fit and all think different and do things a little different as well and so be it. It would be a boring world if we all thought and acted the same.
Good luck with your endeavors but as for me after all of the mudslinging I don't wish to patronize you as a customer.
I just visited a WW2 depot and bought a iron helmet and have a cooler full of beer so let the bombs fall.

Last edited:
Reactions: TimM
Status
Not open for further replies.