Not open for further replies.

Andy MC

Mar 26, 2009
WA
Real Name
Andy McFadden
Business Location
United States
Jonny, sounded like you wanted to fight me?

You sound like the School bully, "everyone bow down to the way I think,, or suffer the pain" You picked on the wrong guy Jonny boy..

So I accept your challenge, Only 2 conditions
1) To much advantage your Dojo - The place will be Japan, carpet cleaner all valley tournament.
2) Ask leave boy alone to train.

smart n kleen

Smart N Kleen
Premium VIP
Mar 12, 2010
oregon
Real Name
Rick K
Business Location
United States
Joe makes a good product cool cuffs and the bullet. In my research The 99.00 Silver Bullet beat the devastator in cfm.
99.00 or 390.00 the choice is yours
Both stainless and both affective
I tested both. They are pretty close in all aspects except quality of craftsmanship. No comparison there.

Johnny Bravo

Hacking my way though life, one room at a time.
Apr 25, 2011
San Pedro, Ca
TheJohnnyOnTheSpot.Com
Real Name
John Sheridan
Business Location
United States
Jonny, sounded like you wanted to fight me?

You sound like the School bully, "everyone bow down to the way I think,, or suffer the pain" You picked on the wrong guy Jonny boy..

So I accept your challenge, Only 2 conditions
1) To much advantage your Dojo - The place will be Japan, carpet cleaner all valley tournament.
2) Ask leave boy alone to train.

The street is my Dojo. LOL

Reactions: Robert Woodson

Mardie

Oct 31, 2013
Real Name
Mardie VanBree
On a hot humid summer day ^^^ . Think about it :eek:

Andy MC

Mar 26, 2009
WA
Real Name
Andy McFadden
Business Location
United States
Andy ya know if everyone would just conform to one train of thought we would not be having all this debate if that is what it is called LOL
Most of you may not know this, but me and Mardie have had epic battles on other boards. I respect Mardie because he has the guts to go against the grain. Also had a few minor head butting matches with Ryan on another board, as well as some battles with John G. The point being, im an equal opportunity jerk,

I have greater respect for these guys after the smoke cleared. In fact my best friend to this day, is a guy who I met in the 6th grade, we had a fight the 1st day of school. Became best friends after that. Kind of weird?

Nothing wrong with disagreement, it shows that people are being real,,,,

and real people annoy the heck out of each other.

Reactions: Cleanred

Omar

Premium VIP
May 24, 2014
Real Name
omar rodriguez
Is this site going really slow for any of you guys? My screen has frozen several times now..

Mojo Rising

Premium VIP
May 26, 2012
Bend
Real Name
REal NAme
Tom, you sounded genuine in the video but I don't think its going to help much, just make things worse. I've tried to tell you guys the most likely reasoning behind his antics.. some either don't care or don't get it, but either way its probably something that people should be aware of so they can have an informed response to a person they keep hearing about.

Tom this video explains pretty much your exact situation and the situation I am sure many has had.. so hopefully it will give you guys insight.. Anyone else that is participating in this thread should watch the video too. @Johnny Bravo

Ed Cruz

Aug 1, 2013
CT
Real Name
Ed Cruz
Is this site going really slow for any of you guys? My screen has frozen several times now..
Messin with those big girl sites will do it everytime........... not judging.........just sayin...........

Omar

Premium VIP
May 24, 2014
Real Name
omar rodriguez
Messin with those big girl sites will do it everytime........... not judging.........just sayin...........
Wrong Ed, this never happened before. Just saying lol.

Seriously though this is the only site that is freezing up for me @admin

Status
Not open for further replies.