Very clean set up indeed

cleaningservicepros

Pssst....I'm a dirt swirler
Jan 18, 2010
Real Name
Damon
Business Location
United States
Clean, clean, van. Looks like you've taken great care of your equipment.

It'll sell fast.

jeremylj1972

May 20, 2010
Real Name
John Doe
Business Location
United States
Thanks for all of the compliments! That setup is the result of all of the input and help I have gotten from TMF! It is a business that really never started. My plan was to supplement my full time state income with my part-time business but then I hurt my back and almost a year later...still can't do anything close to carpet cleaning.

I have it on Ebay and would love to sell to a TMF member!

Dirtmaster

Jan 28, 2011
FL
Real Name
Damion Raburn
Business Location
United States
Thanks for all of the compliments! That setup is the result of all of the input and help I have gotten from TMF! It is a business that really never started. My plan was to supplement my full time state income with my part-time business but then I hurt my back and almost a year later...still can't do anything close to carpet cleaning.

I have it on Ebay and would love to sell to a TMF member!
I know how that goes i have 2 ruptured disc L4 & L5...Got screwed out of my settlement.Was told for 2 years by work comp dr's that nothing was wrong after i agreed for the minimum a ssi dr told me what was really wrong...Then it was to late to change my mind .My attorney even threatened to switch sides and testify against me saying i already agreed to the minimum if i didn't proceed ...Someones always trying to screw ya huuh..After time i just learned 2 deal with the pain..Goodluck Jeremy

jeremylj1972

May 20, 2010
Real Name
John Doe
Business Location
United States
Wow Dirtmaster...sorry you went through all of that. Nobody can truly appreciate the work comp experience until you go through it yourself. I wouldn't wish it on anyone. Things will get better in time. Thanks for all the compliments!