Jaguar CUB unleashed!

Dream Clean

Oct 3, 2018
Real Name
Emerson Campbell
Does it have an auto pump out? Staying on the truck is a great option but only if I don't have to run out there every 10 minutes to dump it.

Also online it says that it can draw water from another source like a bucket. Could I put the hose into a 100 gallon water tank in my truck and just leave it like that unless I need to take it out? Thanks!

Reactions: EssentialElement

EssentialElement

Jan 15, 2020
Real Name
Brett
Are there any down sides to it? And how much hose are you running off it at a time?
So I am running 50’ of 2” on mine, if you plan on doing only carpet then that’s what I would go with. I don’t think you would have any issue going on up to 75’ either if you want. If you have a small vehicle and aren’t going to have reels, the longer the hose gets the bigger pain it gets to load it back. If you plan on doing some upholstery also I would order a 15’ 1.5” hose set that is pressure/suction hose combo for ease of use. That’s all hindsight stuff for me. I plan to order that soon.

Dream Clean

Oct 3, 2018
Real Name
Emerson Campbell
So I am running 50’ of 2” on mine, if you plan on doing only carpet then that’s what I would go with. I don’t think you would have any issue going on up to 75’ either if you want. If you have a small vehicle and aren’t going to have reels, the longer the hose gets the bigger pain it gets to load it back. If you plan on doing some upholstery also I would order a 15’ 1.5” hose set that is pressure/suction hose combo for ease of use. That’s all hindsight stuff for me. I plan to order that soon.
Much appreciated. I'm probably going to keep a 50' section of 2" vac and solution like then a 25' section of both 2" and 1.5" and another 2 25' solution lines. My main goal will be empty apartments and condos until I can save up and get a bigger vehicle. I most likely will fit a 10' box truck with a Jaguar MX2, water and waste tanks, and a little giant heater and some actual hose reels. But that's probably a couple years down the line. Thank you for your input!

Reactions: Ed Valentine