wandwizard

Randy Dockins
Premium VIP
Nov 12, 2008
Real Name
Randy Dockins
Business Location
United States
Is that a single vacuum motor unit? It does look like it can easily handle 100 feet of vacuum hose.

Dream Clean

Oct 3, 2018
Real Name
Emerson Campbell
Does it have an auto pump out? Staying on the truck is a great option but only if I don't have to run out there every 10 minutes to dump it.

Also online it says that it can draw water from another source like a bucket. Could I put the hose into a 100 gallon water tank in my truck and just leave it like that unless I need to take it out? Thanks!

Reactions: EssentialElement

EssentialElement

Jan 15, 2020
Real Name
Brett
Are there any down sides to it? And how much hose are you running off it at a time?
So I am running 50’ of 2” on mine, if you plan on doing only carpet then that’s what I would go with. I don’t think you would have any issue going on up to 75’ either if you want. If you have a small vehicle and aren’t going to have reels, the longer the hose gets the bigger pain it gets to load it back. If you plan on doing some upholstery also I would order a 15’ 1.5” hose set that is pressure/suction hose combo for ease of use. That’s all hindsight stuff for me. I plan to order that soon.

Dream Clean

Oct 3, 2018
Real Name
Emerson Campbell
So I am running 50’ of 2” on mine, if you plan on doing only carpet then that’s what I would go with. I don’t think you would have any issue going on up to 75’ either if you want. If you have a small vehicle and aren’t going to have reels, the longer the hose gets the bigger pain it gets to load it back. If you plan on doing some upholstery also I would order a 15’ 1.5” hose set that is pressure/suction hose combo for ease of use. That’s all hindsight stuff for me. I plan to order that soon.
Much appreciated. I'm probably going to keep a 50' section of 2" vac and solution like then a 25' section of both 2" and 1.5" and another 2 25' solution lines. My main goal will be empty apartments and condos until I can save up and get a bigger vehicle. I most likely will fit a 10' box truck with a Jaguar MX2, water and waste tanks, and a little giant heater and some actual hose reels. But that's probably a couple years down the line. Thank you for your input!

Reactions: Ed Valentine

Dream Clean

Oct 3, 2018
Real Name
Emerson Campbell
Emerson;

Glad you are very, very happy with your Jaguar CUB and it's performance! It was nice to hear from you.
Likewise! I'm loving it so far. I'm not super busy but it's proved itself with both residential and commercial jobs with another one lined up on the 12th.