Jaguar Cub: Ed Valentine | TruckMount Forums #1 Carpet Cleaning Forums

Jaguar Cub: Ed Valentine

Qbguru1987

May 17, 2020
Real Name
James Journell
Today, I had the pleasure of speaking to Mr. Valentine today and it was a real treat. He spent over an hour of his time explaining to me the details on his Jaguar Cub. I am sure he is a very busy man, but he took his time to talk with me about the carpet cleaning business in general. I ordered the CUB and look forward to leaving a review here on TMF. Honestly, it was some of the best customer service I have ever experienced.

Felt like I was talking to my grandfather and he is a very positive person who lifts you up instead of trying to bring you down. Thank you Mr. Valentine. I salute you sir.

Ed Valentine

Oct 8, 2008
Michigan, USA
cross-american.com
Real Name
Ed Valentine
Business Location
United States
Thank you, Qbguru1987, for that comment.

We try to treat every customer like family. We wish everyone in this Industry the very best and help them along the way toward success. After all, anyone in their own business needs to suround themselves with a handful of people they can trust will be there when they need them for advice and help!

best Always;
Ed Valentine
crossamericancorp.com

Ed Valentine

Oct 8, 2008
Michigan, USA
cross-american.com
Real Name
Ed Valentine
Business Location
United States
I sincerely thank all above since we work very, very hard to help anyone asking for help in this Industry. You deserve it!
James, I think you'll love that system once you "unleash it"!

Thanks again;
Ed Valentine
crossamericancorp.com

Johnny Bravo

Hacking my way though life, one room at a time.
Apr 25, 2011
San Pedro, Ca
TheJohnnyOnTheSpot.Com
Real Name
John Sheridan
Business Location
United States
I'm not a porty guy anymore. I'm primarily a TM guy, plus the porty I have isn't a Cross American. But Ed Valentine of Cross American fame is a good, honest, and decent man. Everyone I know that has one of his machines swears by them.

We don't see a lot of comments about Ed Valentine's Cross American Portables because he doesn't pay to advertise here like most. So everything you see here is on the real, and there is a whole lot more that gets deleted or disappears because that's how things are in here. You got to pay to play in here,

Reactions: Qbguru1987