Jaguar Cub at 100' | TruckMount Forums #1 Carpet Cleaning Forums

Jaguar Cub at 100'

Steam

Feb 10, 2015
Real Name
Robert
Here is a video first time trying the Jaguar Cub at 100 ft. Suction was great and it did a great job. I also contacted the client the next day to see how long it took for a carpet to dry since I did it at night and she said it was dry by the morning, impressive. Great news. Awesome machine highly recommend buying one especially doing high rises. You can carry this thing on your shoulders it's so light. Very strong as well.

Fedri

Jan 25, 2015
Mississauga Canada
Real Name
Fedri Irsat
Here is a video first time trying the Jaguar Cub at 100 ft. Suction was great and it did a great job. I also contacted the client the next day to see how long it took for a carpet to dry since I did it at night and she said it was dry by the morning, impressive. Great news. Awesome machine highly recommend buying one especially doing high rises. You can carry this thing on your shoulders it's so light. Very strong as well.

Very nice, things changed, a small machine like that is usable at 100ft of hose.

Reactions: OldCarpetVet

OldCarpetVet

Premium VIP
Nov 2, 2014
Florida
Real Name
Richard Santoro
Ed Valentine posted that the other day. Very impressive. I would absolutely buy that machine.

Anyone notice the quick connects on the hardwood floor unprotected? YIKES!

Reactions: PATRICK YANELLO

AZHome&Carpet

Banned
Apr 23, 2018
AZ
Real Name
Michael Stevens
The cub is it’s so stinking light weight which is nice.

Fedri

Jan 25, 2015
Mississauga Canada
Real Name
Fedri Irsat
here is the competitor with a lot cheaper price. next month i will buy one of them but there is a price increase on the cub, it is almost $2000 from magic wand, this one is about $1300. i need a machine like this one where my son works in the second floor and i am cleaning upholstery or lower level carpet to finish things faster.

the clean storm can be customized to higher pump or auto fill/dump

AZHome&Carpet

Banned
Apr 23, 2018
AZ
Real Name
Michael Stevens
here is the competitor with a lot cheaper price. next month i will buy one of them but there is a price increase on the cub, it is almost $2000 from magic wand, this one is about $1300. i need a machine like this one where my son works in the second floor and i am cleaning upholstery or lower level carpet to finish things faster.

the clean storm can be customized to higher pump or auto fill/dump
I have a 6.6 500psi power flite I only used for a mth I’d sell cheap. It needs a new psi gauge.

Fedri

Jan 25, 2015
Mississauga Canada
Real Name
Fedri Irsat
I have a 6.6 500psi power flite I only used for a mth I’d sell cheap. It needs a new psi gauge.
i need a smaller one that will fit in my mini van along with my other extractor. plus i am in canada. i know power flites are 13 gallon tanks, please measure the height, width and length, they do look thin and tall hey it might work. az is quit far, if you were closer to the border line we could of met.

Reactions: AZHome&Carpet

AZHome&Carpet

Banned
Apr 23, 2018
AZ
Real Name
Michael Stevens
i need a smaller one that will fit in my mini van along with my other extractor. plus i am in canada. i know power flites are 13 gallon tanks, please measure the height, width and length, they do look thin and tall hey it might work. az is quit far, if you were closer to the border line we could of met.
This is the midsized version stand by

AZHome&Carpet

Banned
Apr 23, 2018
AZ
Real Name
Michael Stevens
This is my machine (only)

Reactions: DrummerTW and Fedri

AZHome&Carpet

Banned
Apr 23, 2018
AZ
Real Name
Michael Stevens
I can cannibalize it and use it for something cool.

Reactions: DrummerTW

Ymetimme

Apr 27, 2018
Real Name
Tim yeater
You guys could meet up at my house in Michigan could be the first ymTimme summit

Fedri

Jan 25, 2015
Mississauga Canada
Real Name
Fedri Irsat
This is my machine (only)
I will pay shipping and the packaging, what's your price?

AZHome&Carpet

Banned
Apr 23, 2018
AZ
Real Name
Michael Stevens
Oh wow haven’t even thought toss out a #

Fedri

Jan 25, 2015
Mississauga Canada
Real Name
Fedri Irsat
Oh wow haven’t even thought toss out a #
if you decide please private message me, i will buy a small extractor after the march 13, i really wanted to buy the cub but it's too expensive, most likely i will go with the 6 gallons clean storm if you decide to keep yours.

AZHome&Carpet

Banned
Apr 23, 2018
AZ
Real Name
Michael Stevens
I sincerely don’t want it. It’s been in my living room for mths since winter started. The only thing wrong with it is the psi gauge is stuck at 250 is accurate after that. Never froze literally got stuck there as it’s been inside everyday since I bought my jag last fall

Fedri

Jan 25, 2015
Mississauga Canada
Real Name
Fedri Irsat
I sincerely don’t want it. It’s been in my living room for mths since winter started. The only thing wrong with it is the psi gauge is stuck at 250 is accurate after that. Never froze literally got stuck there as it’s been inside everyday since I bought my jag last fall
Don't worry about the gauge as long as everything else works. I have an external gauge which I can use to resolve that problem. If you decide also post some pics.

So it has a 2" adapter, with a 6.6 and 500psi? Is it a pump tech or cat?