Jaguar Carpet Cleaning Machine | TruckMount Forums #1 Carpet Cleaning Forums

Dec 2, 2019
Real Name
Window Cleaning Dublin
Hi Guys

Have any of yous ever heard of a jaguar carpet cleaning machine? The description is mad. 800 psi pump. 3 times more powerful than my steam pro machine

Anderson

Aug 16, 2006
Belton Texas
Those are good portables with the 84's.
A little heavy but a good portable.

However being in EUROPE you will have to order those in 240 volt if I am correct.
So I dont know if cross america does that.

I know that ROTOVAC will adapt to a 240 volt as they ship overseas.

Dec 2, 2019
Real Name
Window Cleaning Dublin
Yes

240 V

But i am amazed with the power. Is 3 times more powerful than the best Prochem & 30% cheaper

How is that possible?

I van get the best option for only 2700 euros!

Anderson

Aug 16, 2006
Belton Texas
jaguar 84's will get around 280 cfm
rotovac CFX(6.6 vacs) will get around 280-300 cfm in parallel.

But like I said not all american portables are made to ship overseas for 240 volt.

James Bernard

Feb 13, 2015
Real Name
James Bernard
The jaguar MX-2 ETM is made in 240 volt unit . I have mine[115v] for going on 4 years and it is has amazing vacuum and has many great features. It does get 288 cfm 's but the motors are bigger in size and have more horse power because of that, other units have the same cfm's but smaller vacuum motors which means less Horse power. So when you put the wand on the carpet you will have stronger suction. I have run mine up to 250 ft and still had great dry times and great cleaning results. They also have a booster if you want more CFM's. You will not go wrong whit this unit I have be cleaning carpet for over 40 years, and they will ship over seas.

JRH

Mar 16, 2011
Real Name
jr h
Business Location
Ireland {Republic}
Yes

240 V

But i am amazed with the power. Is 3 times more powerful than the best Prochem & 30% cheaper

How is that possible?

I van get the best option for only 2700 euros!

Hi , Im in dublin also .
Firstly your 2700 for the jaguar ? thats uk sterling , the jaguar sells for 4428 euro(inc vat ) on the Irish suppliers site .
I see you are asking questions and getting ' information ' on the uk forum ' cleantalk'
well its not really a credible forum , its owned by the guy who supplies the Jaguar and the only info you will receive there is designed to guide you towards a sale .

In the Uk The 6.6 motor is favored over the 8.4 because ( the uk 230v 6.6 is now making over 700airwatts ,( the same or more than the 8.4 ) a healthy 10.5 HG and its half the price to buy/replace as the 8.4

the best high performance machines available to you are , the Ashbys enforcer (twin 6.6 version ) or the airflex storm ( twin 6.6 )
its not just the performance its the design and build quality of the machine casings also , i have owned or tried all these machine designs , those are the two i rate highest .

Luky

Nov 29, 2013
Chicagoland
Real Name
Marian Lukacisin
Business Location
United States
Hi Guys

Have any of yous ever heard of a jaguar carpet cleaning machine? The description is mad. 800 psi pump. 3 times more powerful than my steam pro machine
How about Edic 1200, dual, 2 stage 8.4"
with APO, direct feed, has even more power ...
Just food for thought.

Attachments

Ed Valentine

Oct 8, 2008
Michigan, USA
cross-american.com
Real Name
Ed Valentine
Business Location
United States
For anyone in Dublin, or anyone in Europe, contact SOLUTIONS, Cornwall in the UK (01209 204343) and ask for hundreds of testimonials of actual users in your area. They will gladly offer these operators contact numbers for your research. Ask them any questions you want regarding the performance and back up.

Hope this helps answer your specific question!