Jaguar 8.4 vs Mytee Escape ETM

AZHome&Carpet

Apr 23, 2018
AZ
Real Name
Michael Stevens
Any real changes will cost money and reduce his margin , there will be no changes ...it's easier and cheaper to find fresh newbies to sell to when this dies down .
That’s a fair summary.

AZHome&Carpet

Apr 23, 2018
AZ
Real Name
Michael Stevens
Well JRH I’m fizzed out with thid thread. For a long time you endured a endless unfair war on your character. Which I am quilty of being a part of. You accepted the apology so for me it’s time to move on. Your a big man and have great patience.
I could keep this thread going but after we got it steered back on course people can now atleast see the truth. When a machine is called industrial, “near perfection” from a builder of 40 yrs some come to the conclusion it’s truth. I should of done more homework. But said all I needed to. I got caught up in the persnonal aspect of this thread and said many things I regret towards other members. It’s not the man I want my children to be or me, yet I stooped down (again) I’m glad Ed got to say his side, and now people can make the decision to buy or not to by. At the end of this I’m jumping ship and going with Team “Blue” As for Ed and anyone buying his machines I wish them nothing but the best.

Last edited:
Reactions: Ymetimme and JRH

Ymetimme

Apr 27, 2018
Real Name
Tim yeater
Well JRH I’m fizzed out with thid thread. For a long time you endured a endless unfair war on your character. Which I am quilty of being a part of. You accepted the apology so for me it’s time to move on. Your a big man and have great patience.
I could keep this thread going but after we got it steered back on course people can now atleast see the truth. When a machine is called industrial, “near perfection” from a builder of 40 yrs some come to the conclusion it’s truth. I should of done more homework. But said all I needed to. I got caught up in the persnonal aspect of this thread and said many things I regret towards other members. It’s not the man I want my children to be or me, yet I stooped down (again) I’m glad Ed got to say his side, and now people can make the decision to buy or not to by. At the end of this I’m jumping ship and going with Team “Blue” As for Ed and anyone buying his machines I wish them nothing but the best.
I feel the same way.
Time to move on and let bygones be bygones
Fortunately I have an excellent distributor (magic wand) that is working with me currently. And helping me to get into a machine that will resolve my issues.
As far as people buying a cross American Jaguar 8.4 they will vote with their money.

Odin

Mar 26, 2014
Real Name
terje brevik
hit job is done mission accomplished

any new improvements Ed will have to run by the TMF mind trust for approval

Reactions: Clean-n-mean