Jaguar 8.4 vs Mytee Escape ETM | TruckMount Forums #1 Carpet Cleaning Forums

Jaguar 8.4 vs Mytee Escape ETM

Ymetimme

Apr 27, 2018
Real Name
Tim yeater
You know exactly jack sh!t about a Chemtex machine and now you are going to comment on one... Really!?
Jim frankly you don't know what I know and don't know.

I worked on several chemtex machines they're as bad as you make them out to be.

Yes they can have heat exchanger issues but bypass the heat exchanger and hook up a little giant or diesel

Couplers are on the installers and belt alignment is up to the moron that doesn't do it right

Who do you think in my area is willing to help the other guys it's me.

Frankly you to show pictures of your modified namco machine and call it great lol

How's the Oriental gas leaf blower cleaning going for you buddy

Ymetimme

Apr 27, 2018
Real Name
Tim yeater
This is for ETMs (electric truck mounts) not EMTs( emergency medical technician). If you want EMT's go to the nearest ambulance.
I actually do have dyslexia but that's not an excuse once again I'm sorry lol
ETM

Jim Davisson

Aug 23, 2016
Serving the greater Charlotte area
Real Name
James Davisson
Business Location
United States
Jim frankly you don't know what I know and don't know.

I worked on several chemtex machines they're as bad as you make them out to be.

Yes they can have heat exchanger issues but bypass the heat exchanger and hook up a little giant or diesel

Couplers are on the installers and belt alignment is up to the moron that doesn't do it right

Who do you think in my area is willing to help the other guys it's me.

Frankly you to show pictures of your modified namco machine and call it great lol

How's the Oriental gas leaf blower cleaning going for you buddy
Exactly, how many Chemtex machines have you owned? I've purchased 2 over the years and operate a modified daily.

Don't think for a minute that I wouldn't put my in house built equipment up against anything you can buy, TM or ETM.... I'm game bit.

Ymetimme

Apr 27, 2018
Real Name
Tim yeater
Yeah, my bane is an aquamount with 70 gal tanks (minimount) direct coupled, no belts and no bane water pump, vac source only
That's pretty cool man.
I know there's guys that have put gas motors on them but I've never seen it myself

Apparently I don't know how to fix a chemtex machine so lol

can I ask what's going on with your chemtex maybe I can help you out I have fixed quite a few pieces of equipment but apparently Jim doesn't think I can fix anything or know what the hell I'm talking about being in the business for over 20 years and fixes all of my own and my competitors equipment

I can help you get that chemtex up and running

but if you're happy with your bane clene setup stick with it it can't really break

Jim Davisson

Aug 23, 2016
Real Name
James Davisson
Business Location
United States
That's pretty cool man.
I know there's guys that have put gas motors on them but I've never seen it myself

can I ask what's going on with your chemtex maybe I can help you out I have fixed quite a few pieces of equipment but apparently Jim doesn't think I can fix anything or know what the hell I'm talking about being in the business for over 20 years and fixes all of my own and my competitors equipment

but if you're happy with your bane clene setup stick with it it can't really break
Unless it's a Jag 8.4 then your apparently clueless lol

• Haha
Reactions: Fedri and Jimsteam

Ymetimme

Apr 27, 2018
Real Name
Tim yeater
Exactly, how many Chemtex machines have you owned? I've purchased 2 over the years and operate a modified daily.

Don't think for a minute that I wouldn't put my in house built equipment up against anything you can buy, TM or ETM.... I'm game bit.
Well I help the guy repair one from Chicago Jon-Don wouldn't touch it. It was a chemtex panther 14
He had a froze up heat exchanger big crack all. I helped him bypass it. And we ended up going with a North Star diesel heater as far as I know he's still running.

Then I helped a local competitor with his coupler he couldn't get it straight and had it for shops. Unfortunately he died of a heart attack his son inherited the machine and sold it.
I didn't think they were that bad maybe you had a different experiencesorry if you're having issues I'd be happy to help you repair your machine

Ymetimme

Apr 27, 2018
Real Name
Tim yeater
Unless it's a Jag 8.4 then your apparently clueless lol
I bought the machine for it to work not to have to work on it not to have to modify it.

something you don't understand is I have people working for me I can't tell them to wiggle the widget to make it work. It needs to work it's not optional

you know you accuse others of not understanding business but yet I'm afraid you're the one that's oblivious

wisco27

Nov 7, 2010
That's pretty cool man.

It was running when I took it out of my old van. I bought a newer promaster and put the Bane in it. Honestly, only doing hard surface, the chemtex (vacuum) was overkill. The bane/otter/duck combo is cheaper, simpler, and hotter.

Ymetimme

Apr 27, 2018
Real Name
Tim yeater
It was running when I took it out of my old van. I bought a newer promaster and put the Bane in it. Honestly, only doing hard surface, the chemtex (vacuum) was overkill. The bane/otter/duck combo is cheaper, simpler, and hotter.
I like the ProMaster van quite a bit
I do agree it is a lot of vacuum for doing tile work.
Honestly it's pretty cool that you came up with

Reactions: Fedri

Jim Davisson

Aug 23, 2016
Real Name
James Davisson
Business Location
United States
I bought the machine for it to work not to have to work on it not to have to modify it.

something you don't understand is I have people working for me I can't tell them to wiggle the widget to make it work. It needs to work it's not optional

you know you accuse others of not understanding business but yet I'm afraid you're the one that's oblivious
So we're supposed to believe you have time to troubleshoot and repair other cleaners TM's, make YouTube videos, piss and moan on TMF, but can't work on your own bread and buttah? Sounds plausible

Reactions: Jimsteam and J20770

Ymetimme

Apr 27, 2018
Real Name
Tim yeater
So we're supposed to believe you have time to troubleshoot and repair other cleaners TM's, make YouTube videos, piss and moan on TMF, but can't work on your own bread and buttah? Sounds plausible
You act like I'm troubleshooting people's tms right now. It's something I was doing I don't near as much time as I used to but I still make time to help others I wish you could understand that.

You know all you have to do to make a YouTube video is press record on your phone it's not that hard buddy.

and honestly I probably have more free time than you I have people that work for me on the carpet side it's my son and one of his friends which is his helper

On the office cleaning side I have eight employees.

You know Jim I do probably have a lot more free time than you because I've worked hard and earned it. and when I'm retired while you're still working. you can go ahead and clean my carpet I trust you would do a fine job.

Jim Davisson

Aug 23, 2016
Real Name
James Davisson
Business Location
United States
You act like I'm troubleshooting people's tms right now. It's something I was doing I don't near as much time as I used to but I still make time to help others I wish you could understand that.

You know all you have to do to make a YouTube video is press record on your phone it's not that hard buddy.

and honestly I probably have more free time than you I have people that work for me on the carpet side it's my son and one of his friends which is his helper

On the office cleaning side I have eight employees.

You know Jim I do probably have a lot more free time than you because I've worked hard and earned it. and when I'm retired while you're still working. you can go ahead and clean my carpet I trust you would do a fine job.
As long as you believe that, that's all that matters.

Ymetimme

Apr 27, 2018
Real Name
Tim yeater
As long as you believe that, that's all that matters.
It's not a matter of believing it or not it's a matter of I live it.

Jim you're a man that also claims to be busy but yet you take the time to help others you claim as well. Yet you still have the time to modify your equipment. How are you making a living as a one-man band. Should I toss that aside and disbelief.

You can say what you want about me and frankly it will only affect you in the end.

AZHome&Carpet

Banned
Apr 23, 2018
AZ
Real Name
Michael Stevens
You know everyone loves buying brand new equipment and repairing it. There no repairing something that’s poorly engineered. It can be improved but not repaired.

Reactions: Ymetimme

Ymetimme

Apr 27, 2018
Real Name
Tim yeater
You know everyone loves buying brand new equipment and repairing it. There no repairing something that’s poorly engineered. It can be improved but not repaired.
I'm sorry I was busy posting about my toaster oven that didn't work from Walmart and the manufacturer told me that all I have to do is restring the tungsten wires and it was my fault for using it for cooking a tombstone Pizza it was designed for Tony s

No wait they apologized about the darn thing and had me take it back to Walmart!!!

Clean-n-mean

Feb 9, 2018
Real Name
Todd santora
When Donald at steam bright told me months ago what was going on with cross american I did not say a word.
Now I sympathize with timme and AZ and I get blamed for bad mouthing cross American????
All I know is I have to work hard for everything I have.
If i half assed my work I would be fired.
I don't understand why certain people on here feel they need to protect someone doing a poor job.
Someone who themself, badmounths his competition.
That's just a sign of insecurity and or guilt.
He had many a chance to make repairs or send parts or whatever.
So the pot boiled over now.....

Jim Davisson

Aug 23, 2016
Real Name
James Davisson
Business Location
United States
It's not a matter of believing it or not it's a matter of I live it.

Jim you're a man that also claims to be busy but yet you take the time to help others you claim as well. Yet you still have the time to modify your equipment. How are you making a living as a one-man band. Should I toss that aside and disbelief.

You can say what you want about me and frankly it will only affect you in the end.
My brother and I have been in business together since August 1996 and were in the business prior to that. We've been through a lot of equipment, a lot of hype and seen many come and go. Do I have time to build what we need to work like we want to, sure. Do I do it with enough experience to know what matters, most likely. Am I certain that you are still figuring that out, absofudgeinlutely, otherwise you wouldn't be fooled again.