Jaguar 8.4 vs Mytee Escape ETM | TruckMount Forums #1 Carpet Cleaning Forums

Jaguar 8.4 vs Mytee Escape ETM

J20770

Premium VIP
Jan 14, 2019
Real Name
Jason Dumont
Hey Jim, dont be a fudgein crybaby because your not getting your way! Who THE fudge DO YOU THINK YOU ARE??? Your just another person on here with a opinion.
You dont like it. Go pound sand!!! Dont come on my thread! Shit I'm starting to think your liberal too.
The guy has a right to bit when the man cannot even bolt the shit down in the box!
You saying Donald over at steambright does not know what he's doing????
Get over it!!!! Bottom line to Jag:
DO YOUR JOB.....OR NO MONEY!!!
:rolleyes:

Ymetimme

Apr 27, 2018
Real Name
Tim yeater
Anybody having issues with their Hydro Force Nautilus just out of curiosity

Ymetimme

Apr 27, 2018
Real Name
Tim yeater
Come on someone has to have a EMT that has issues that's not the Jaguar 8.4 by cross American
I want to hear about it please share

Reactions: AZHome&Carpet

AZHome&Carpet

Banned
Apr 23, 2018
AZ
Real Name
Michael Stevens
Does building Rubbish make “America Great Again?”
Shouldnt the slogan be more like “Make American Products Great Again?”
Love the hypocrisy

Ymetimme

Apr 27, 2018
Real Name
Tim yeater
ETM, for god's sake man, ETM
Sorry thanks for the correction I appreciate it
So I'm looking for anyone that has issues with their ETM. That's not the Jaguar 8.4 cross American. let's help people make an informed decision and stop being aggressive toward one another.
Not want everyone can read tool and extractor like Jim. Or hasn't got the time to deal with deal with it. So let's get people talking about machines that are not the cross American Jaguar 8.4 ETM. Those have all been clarified

So please feel free. These are the issues that you're having with your EMT
Whether it is=
The hydro Force Nautilus.
The mytee escape.
The cleancraft eclipse.
The steambrite Goliath.
The namco beast.
Seriously guys let's help someone find the right machine for them.

AZHome&Carpet

Banned
Apr 23, 2018
AZ
Real Name
Michael Stevens
I did at first, I was wrong there.

Ymetimme

Apr 27, 2018
Real Name
Tim yeater
Huh? Are you back to thinking I'm Ed V. again? lol
Aren't you the guy that had some power washers for sale and an air hogs a while ago

Just out of a curiosity for friendly banter what kind of machine do you currently use

wisco27

Nov 7, 2010
Aren't you the guy that had some power washers for sale and an air hogs a while ago

Just out of a curiosity for friendly banter what kind of machine do you currently use
I only do hard surface now, and mostly showers (commercially - apts, hotels). So I use a modified Bane mini-mount, water otter and magic duck (heater), and a single vac air hog and water hog for commercial showers that the bane/otter/duck would be impractical for.

wisco27

Nov 7, 2010
I have NEVER had an issue with the bane. It would be woefully underpowered for carpet cleaning, but it is actually the perfect vac source for hard surface only cleaning.

Reactions: AZHome&Carpet

AZHome&Carpet

Banned
Apr 23, 2018
AZ
Real Name
Michael Stevens
I only do hard surface now, and mostly showers (commercially - apts, hotels). So I use a modified Bane mini-mount, water otter and magic duck (heater), and a single vac air hog and water hog for commercial showers that the bane/otter/duck would be impractical for.
I am sorry for mistaking you for Ed. Just found it odd you started to chime in the way you did. Personally I appreciated some of your thoughts earlier today. It just gets frustrating when there’s accusations being made that are untrue, and I’m certainly not a wordsmith and don’t express things well typing often.

Ymetimme

Apr 27, 2018
Real Name
Tim yeater
Oh man I've used bane clene equipment in the past slow but incredibly reliable for the most part it's either it's always just a belt lol until they get older and then they deal with older machine issues lol

so do you use like a water otter with your bane clean machine because it to increase the pressure because man they didn't have much from the factory

Ymetimme

Apr 27, 2018
Real Name
Tim yeater
I also have a chemtex 25 sitting in the garage for the last year plus. It was a suprisingly decent machine.
Chemtex is rag on far too hard they're a fairly simple TM and run a long time

I've owned a lot of equipment over the last 20 years and it all in all has had very few issues tell recent and helps friends repair all of theirs that's what I get for being able to fix things lol

I kind of regret getting rid of my gas equipment but hopefully my patents pay for themselves one day

wisco27

Nov 7, 2010
I am sorry for mistaking you for Ed. Just found it odd you started to chime in the way you did. Personally I appreciated some of your thoughts earlier today. It just gets frustrating when there’s accusations being made that are untrue, and I’m certainly not a wordsmith and don’t express things well typing often.
No worries. Honestly, what irked me the most was clean-n-mean.

AZHome&Carpet

Banned
Apr 23, 2018
AZ
Real Name
Michael Stevens
No worries. Honestly, what irked me the most was clean-n-mean.
We all tend to be opinionated. I’m certainly guilty of that. Humble Pie has been my dessert of choice many times.

wisco27

Nov 7, 2010
Oh man I've used bane clene equipment in the past slow but incredibly reliable for the most part it's either it's always just a belt lol until they get older and then they deal with older machine issues lol

so do you use like a water otter with your bane clean machine because it to increase the pressure because man they didn't have much from the factory
Yeah, my bane is an aquamount with 70 gal tanks (minimount) direct coupled, no belts and no bane water pump, vac source only