Jaguar 8.4 VS Bissell crosswave VS. Rug Doctor.......

JD5150

Oct 24, 2010
Real Name
JD S
Business Location
United States
My TM has a round stainless steel waste tank. As soon as you shut off the machine and take the waste tank lid off and look in there the dirty water is spinning like a tornado. Once I used a round waste tank I never went back to a square one and never will for many reasons.

Jim Davisson

Aug 23, 2016
Serving the greater Charlotte area
Real Name
James Davisson
Business Location
United States
I agree with you on the stack. It looks like 2 inch plumbing to the waste tank but I wonder if that stack is 1.5 inch. The Air Hog is direct connection with a 2 inch hose to the other vacuum motor but the stack is all 1.5 inch. Needs to be opened up to let that sucker breathe.
Most likely is from the video and an easy fix. Not a big penalty when the wand is on the floor, but doesn't eat like it should with the wand off the floor.

Most likely it was designed in and saves from tripping breakers, manufacturers have done it forever for that very reason. Simply attaching the hoses before turning on the vacs is a better solution, with 2" from the floor to the motor.

Reactions: JD5150

Jim Davisson

Aug 23, 2016
Serving the greater Charlotte area
Real Name
James Davisson
Business Location
United States
My TM has a round stainless steel waste tank. As soon as you shut off the machine and take the waste tank lid off and look in there the dirty water is spinning like a tornado. Once I used a round waste tank I never went back to a square one and never will for many reasons.
I spin the water in the filter for the same reasons.

Reactions: Ymetimme and JD5150

JD5150

Oct 24, 2010
Real Name
JD S
Business Location
United States
I have no complaints with my mytee booster and the 45-50 pound weight. Love it!¹
Yes that is what I like about it but would need to put a bigger pump out in it for tile cleaning. I seen Magic Wand has them listed with a bigger pump out. I would probably go with the biggest pond pump :D

I guess I'm a air flow junkie an want all I can get from a electric machine :D

Clean-n-mean

Feb 9, 2018
Real Name
Todd santora
Yes that is what I like about it but would need to put a bigger pump out in it for tile cleaning. I seen Magic Wand has them listed with a bigger pump out. I would probably go with the biggest pond pump :D

I guess I'm a air flow junkie an want all I can get from a electric machine :D
I have not got to that stage of the game yet with tile. But I need the water hog. That's my next purchase! My EDIC only goes to 500 PSI.
With the water hog going up to 1200 or 1000 psi I may need a larger pump out. But so far, its works flawlessly and well.
One thing to note, the slower the pump impeller spins the less heat build up. So you could just flip it on as you work and leave it running.
As long as your on the trigger I think you would be ok.....

JD5150

Oct 24, 2010
Real Name
JD S
Business Location
United States
I have not got to that stage of the game yet with tile. But I need the water hog. That's my next purchase! My EDIC only goes to 500 PSI.
With the water hog going up to 1200 or 1000 psi I may need a larger pump out. But so far, its works flawlessly and well.
One thing to note, the slower the pump impeller spins the less heat build up. So you could just flip it on as you work and leave it running.
As long as your on the trigger I think you would be ok.....
Yeah I don't let go of the trigger cleaning tile until I'm done with the section I'm doing.
Pond pump will pull the less amps out of any other pump for a pump out but it would need to be installed inside the waste tank. The ones that Magic Wand has all are installed inside the waste tank except for the original Air Hog has the pump you have.

AZHome&Carpet

Apr 23, 2018
AZ
Real Name
Michael Stevens
Timmie is the first one ever to own it, let’s see how it goes!

Reactions: Ymetimme

CCWorks

Premium VIP
Jan 3, 2010
Michigan
Real Name
Greg
Business Location
United States
With the small (10gallon ) waste tank, a lot of high air flow will carry water in to the vac tube, and more water with a few gallons of waste water in the tank. So it is best to keep the pump out running. And you need a good waste tank filter that does not plug up the pump out.
Keep the 1.5" intake tube, A 2" inch tube will increase the air flow when wand is in open flow and if a lot of water is in the hose, you may have some water going in to the vacs.
You don't see water come out of exhaust, but some times with foam, you'll see water.

I had that problem of filter plugging up and high air flow.

Smtwn janitorial

Sep 21, 2016
Real Name
Matt ross
Looks like the on off switches are way down by the floor. Forget that design. I have to pick up enough things from floor level all day. Besides that it looks awsome. If I was shopping for a portable to use regularly this would be it.

Ymetimme

Apr 27, 2018
Real Name
Tim yeater
I appreciate everybody's you point of view but I won't chime in until I've used it for a while and then I'll let everybody know how it works until then it's just speculation.
I know that it's already been tested out in the field by mytee and it's been proven to work is a early production model.
So I will share my findings as soon as I know.

Reactions: AZHome&Carpet

Johnny Bravo

Hacking my way though life, one room at a time.
Apr 25, 2011
San Pedro, Ca
TheJohnnyOnTheSpot.Com
Real Name
John Sheridan
Business Location
United States
Honestly I'm pretty surprised it has a pumptec pump!!

It seems to be very well-sorted for a first-run machine I'm excited to try it out tomorrow I have a bunch of reality work so it's empty homes I'll be able to put it through its paces can get a better feel toward it

How did you like your fries machine?View attachment 85001View attachment 85002

I see the vac motors are in series. Are they the new LX motors?

AZHome&Carpet

Apr 23, 2018
AZ
Real Name
Michael Stevens
Going to be doing some prototype testing today.....the “Rookie”

And by the Way While I do want to thank John L of Mytee, these units were purchased by myself. They were not at all in anyway given to me, or with any promise of review. Recently I had issues with my Jag, I still have it. But I purchased these units on my own. Just Incase anyone thought John in anyway had anything to do with my dissatisfaction of my Jag would be wrong.
He did ask before posting reviews, truly test the equipment for several weeks or longer before writing a review. But John also which I respect said good or bad be honest.

Johnny Bravo

Hacking my way though life, one room at a time.
Apr 25, 2011
San Pedro, Ca
TheJohnnyOnTheSpot.Com
Real Name
John Sheridan
Business Location
United States
Going to be doing some prototype testing today.....the “Rookie”View attachment 85012
And by the Way While I do want to thank John L of Mytee, these units were purchased by myself. They were not at all in anyway given to me, or with any promise of review. Recently I had issues with my Jag, I still have it. But I purchased these units on my own. Just Incase anyone thought John in anyway had anything to do with my dissatisfaction of my Jag would be wrong.
He did ask before posting reviews, truly test the equipment for several weeks or longer before writing a review. But John also which I respect said good or bad be honest.
Good to know because if John LaBarbara was giving you equipment for free I'd be calling him up raising hell asking where was my free stuff. :) You're going to love this set up. Don't ask me how I know these things.

AZHome&Carpet

Apr 23, 2018
AZ
Real Name
Michael Stevens
Good to know because if John LaBarbara was giving you equipment for free I'd be calling him up raising hell asking where was my free stuff. :) You're going to love this set up. Don't ask me how I know these things.
For sure! Out of pocket my friend. Only free stuff I got was if I needed anything I’d get a Free Advice.
I’ll also be testing the new Mytee Escape Lite Vortex, Soon. Timmie best me to that one hahaha

AZHome&Carpet

Apr 23, 2018
AZ
Real Name
Michael Stevens
Can say today was then first day I had no drip on the clients floor what so ever!