Jaguar 8.4 VS Bissell crosswave VS. Rug Doctor.......

AZHome&Carpet

Apr 23, 2018
AZ
Real Name
Michael Stevens
Hows the water hogs pressure?? How Do you like the autofill???
Today was my first Autofill, while using the APO. A few mths ago I cleaned the carpets for the seller, this time for the buyer. Shaved at least 40% of my time off.
My prototype is a bit different. It’s got a 500 psi pump not the 1200. I love it allows me to do upholstery. I do far upholstery then tile. But either way I couldn’t be happier.
I have machines now easy to drain,cand easy to handle. I don’t need a ramp for loading or unloading.
My biggest joy comes from a working APO, NO DRIPs, and much easy(er) to carry.

Reactions: Ymetimme

AZHome&Carpet

Apr 23, 2018
AZ
Real Name
Michael Stevens
You guys were mentioning handles so I’ll toss this out there. I was asked how I like them. My only complaint was IF I had any complaint at all I’d like handles on both machines.
Instead of getting negative feedback I was told by Mytee find a pair that works and we may incorporate them on new models. That’s class!

Ymetimme

Apr 27, 2018
Real Name
Tim yeater
You guys were mentioning handles so I’ll toss this out there. I was asked how I like them. My only complaint was IF I had any complaint at all I’d like handles on both machines.
Instead of getting negative feedback I was told by Mytee find a pair that works and we may incorporate them on new models. That’s class!
Would be pretty easy for them to put these on the back
Screenshot_20190524-223857_Amazon%20Shopping.jpg

Reactions: AZHome&Carpet

Ymetimme

Apr 27, 2018
Real Name
Tim yeater
But honestly it's got to be pretty convenient just to be able to carry it in and out with or without a handle lol

AZHome&Carpet

Apr 23, 2018
AZ
Real Name
Michael Stevens
Well honestly the Mytee has actual ridges I can grab. Plus it’s not super heavy. Sure I won’t lie and stay I’d want to go on a hike with it lol. But I can load and unload easily. Handles still would be helpful.

Clean-n-mean

Feb 9, 2018
Real Name
Todd santora
Well honestly the Mytee has actual ridges I can grab. Plus it’s not super heavy. Sure I won’t lie and stay I’d want to go on a hike with it lol. But I can load and unload easily. Handles still would be helpful.
Yes thats right. They do! But a handle that collapses like on luggage would be awesome. That was you can roll it around easier.......

AZHome&Carpet

Apr 23, 2018
AZ
Real Name
Michael Stevens
Yes thats right. They do! But a handle that collapses like on luggage would be awesome. That was you can roll it around easier.......
Agree, so far that would be my only suggestion. Both units rock. The fresh water tank can be dumped easy. The waste tank no problem. The APO is a dream come true. Personally I love the ability to set up the two pieces in different areas depending on the lay out of the home. It’s super ez to find plugs when the unit is separate. It’s a very flexible system. That’s all I really want is the ability to set up easily in a wide array of situations.

Reactions: Clean-n-mean

Clean-n-mean

Feb 9, 2018
Real Name
Todd santora
Agree, so far that would be my only suggestion. Both units rock. The fresh water tank can be dumped easy. The waste tank no problem. The APO is a dream come true. Personally I love the ability to set up the two pieces in different areas depending on the lay out of the home. It’s super ez to find plugs when the unit is separate. It’s a very flexible system. That’s all I really want is the ability to set up easily in a wide array of situations.
Yessir! Great points. Very flexible set up for sure. Why did you only get the 500 psi water hog?? Did it have to do with getting a metering pump???

AZHome&Carpet

Apr 23, 2018
AZ
Real Name
Michael Stevens
Yessir! Great points. Very flexible set up for sure. Why did you only get the 500 psi water hog?? Did it have to do with getting a metering pump???
I was given the choice of getting a standard water hog, or the prototype 500 psi. I wanted the 500. It’s more flexible for my needs. I can use it as a upholstery machine. Joking of course but it’s also nice to have a machine that’s one of a kind. The Rookie has something unique!
If I want to add PSI honestly I may just add a Water Otter down the road. But benefit is I snagged my brand new 500 psi Cat Pump out of my Powr Flite so I do have a backup pump already.
I did get it at a nice price point as well since technically it’s not a machine offered. I love snagging good deals. Mytees upholstery tool I bought on their discount page and man I’m thrilled.

Reactions: Clean-n-mean

Clean-n-mean

Feb 9, 2018
Real Name
Todd santora
Yea that tool looks pretty good. It does have a valve on it right? So you can turn the pressure down on the tool itself?

AZHome&Carpet

Apr 23, 2018
AZ
Real Name
Michael Stevens
Yup..... my son and I did a large section today. Amazing how much less water you need when none of it is shooting out like crazy!

Clean-n-mean

Feb 9, 2018
Real Name
Todd santora
Looks nice. I'm happy with my aluminum pmf tool with window. It's pretty indestructible. But the suction from the booster is too much for it. The water can hardly fry out of the end! Need to just run one vac for it!

AZHome&Carpet

Apr 23, 2018
AZ
Real Name
Michael Stevens
this is my first nice upholstery tool. I have a westpac internal jet tool I bought about two weeks ago. It works way better then my external jet tools. But I really like this Mytee Tool. I’m glad I snatched it up at a discount

AZHome&Carpet

Apr 23, 2018
AZ
Real Name
Michael Stevens
I will say I have read some of the earlier tools had issues and Mytee was willing to come to the buyers aid. One reason I went this route is I’m really appreciating customer service and valuing that a lot. IF my tool has a issue I’m confident I can get help. I thought about the Sapphire Electric Tool. And no doubt it’s a awesome one. But when parts are needed I’ve read a bunch people had a hard time finding replacement parts or replacement parts were crazy expensive.

Jimsteam

Premium VIP
Apr 19, 2009
NOYB
Real Name
Jim
Business Location
United States
The design of that tank is definitely good. It helps maintain the debris along the edges of the tank allowing the pump out stay clear this is just from my observation. I'm hoping when it's out of the van I'll be able to take a video and show people. The pump out stays clean and works wonderfully.

And yes there is a vortex reaction. For the people that say no there's not blah blah blah blah. look up the definition of vortex before you choose to argue.
Even its not its a true Vortex flow like Odins tank the name Vortex is a great Adword . First thing I think of is the huge vortex TM.

• Love
Reactions: J20770

Ymetimme

Apr 27, 2018
Real Name
Tim yeater
Even its not its a true Vortex flow like Odins tank the name Vortex is a great Adword . First thing I think of is the huge vortex TM.View attachment 85099
2a : a mass of fluid (such as a liquid) with a whirling or circular motion that tends to form a cavity or vacuum in the center of the circle and to draw toward this cavity or vacuum bodies subject to its action especially : whirlpool, eddy

I'm afraid you're incorrect it works.
Not just an adword.
I love that you have based in opinion on a machine that you've never seen because currently I have the only one.

Latest posts