Jaguar 8.4 VS Bissell crosswave VS. Rug Doctor.......

AZHome&Carpet

Apr 23, 2018
AZ
Real Name
Michael Stevens
Current office view. We have no high rises. I’m excited I’m testing out my new Mytee Upholstery Tool, with my air/water hog setup.

Last edited:

AZHome&Carpet

Apr 23, 2018
AZ
Real Name
Michael Stevens
im just gonna say it, nobody cares about reviews from these guys
That’s not true. This past year I have been contacted by three people to review products since they appreciate the honest approach. You may not be interested, your pretty advanced. I’m sure you could really have a major impact on helping others by reviewing products.

Ymetimme

Apr 27, 2018
Real Name
Tim yeater
im just gonna say it, nobody cares about reviews from these guys
I have both manufacturers and distributors reaching out to me to test and review products so obviously there's people that care of my viewpoint.
You don't have to like it though. And you have the right to disagree it's a free society

Clean-n-mean

Feb 9, 2018
Real Name
Todd santora
WOW, LiL' JIMMY and JOHNNY TACO STILL POSTING ON THIS MINDLESS, POINTLESS THREAD....
LMAO.....

J20770

Premium VIP
Jan 14, 2019
Real Name
Jason Dumont
Do you have the Mytee Tool? Worked great. Used hardly any water.
I do. It does work very well, no complaints at all. Customers love to see the brown water too. You can remove the back port cover so it recovers going forward and backward. Tried it, didn't like it, put it back.

If you notice that something isn't coming clean just change directions.

Reactions: AZHome&Carpet

Clean-n-mean

Feb 9, 2018
Real Name
Todd santora
All the new equipment looks great guys. Some people just get a little jealous is all.
You want to look professional too.

Reactions: AZHome&Carpet

CCWorks

Premium VIP
Jan 3, 2010
Michigan
Real Name
Greg
Business Location
United States
At 0:45, the only close up that is not blurred, Shows dark carpet along the strip between wood and carpet. I take it you was done cleaning that area?
I always work extra hard on them area as water lingers in that area.

Even as you walk up, I could not really tell if the carpet was cleaned. Even at the end of video, carpet looks soiled on the strip

AZHome&Carpet

Apr 23, 2018
AZ
Real Name
Michael Stevens
Right now I’m on my first APO, AF job because my equipment is working!

Ymetimme

Apr 27, 2018
Real Name
Tim yeater
At 0:45, the only close up that is not blurred, Shows dark carpet along the strip between wood and carpet. I take it you was done cleaning that area?
I always work extra hard on them area as water lingers in that area.

Even as you walk up, I could not really tell if the carpet was cleaned. Even at the end of video, carpet looks soiled on the strip

He was cleaning the tile first then we clean the carpet.

He hadn't cleaned any of the carpet yet in the videowhen you pre spray the tile you can get run off onto the carpet I always do hard then soft surfaces. I'm sure someone out there will scream I'm doing it wrong lol but after 20 years of cleaning everything in people's homes I really don't care lol

CCWorks

Premium VIP
Jan 3, 2010
Michigan
Real Name
Greg
Business Location
United States
He was cleaning the tile first then we clean the carpet.

He hadn't cleaned any of the carpet yet in the videowhen you pre spray the tile you can get run off onto the carpet I always do hard then soft surfaces. I'm sure someone out there will scream I'm doing it wrong lol but after 20 years of cleaning everything in people's homes I really don't care lol
Only reason I thought it was all ready cleaned was because you said a fan needs to run.
I did not know if that house was a rat nasty that did not clean well.
I also saw some spots and shads by the counter that looked like they was some visible soils.

I know camras do not always show light right, but some times carpets look soiled and I seen some soil on carpets even after they been cleaned in the years people post photos here at tmf.

AZHome&Carpet

Apr 23, 2018
AZ
Real Name
Michael Stevens
I’m finally on the Hydro Force Sprayer team! Water Hog works with no issues so time to get a real sprayer.
“Rookie”

Reactions: Ymetimme