Jaguar 8.4 VS Bissell crosswave VS. Rug Doctor.......

AZHome&Carpet

Apr 23, 2018
AZ
Real Name
Michael Stevens
Funny everyone one on this forum wanted us to end the Jaguar 8.4 is a terrible machine thread yet got fired back up.
Then @Ed Valentine once again instead of being a professional, instead of admitting fault or improving your product as a manufacturer you come online to insult the market.
Your not a cool kid, your a man mature in age, act like it. Your Jaguar 8.4 is getting endless attention as being what it truly is.
Facts are this, no matter how much like or dislike anyone has by us speaking up, all of this directly affects you the most. And your still not man enough to just admit any fault.

Reactions: Ymetimme

Jimsteam

Premium VIP
Apr 19, 2009
NOYB
Real Name
Jim
Business Location
United States
Who else has a Escape Lite? So far we built only one. There are some Breezes with the LX motors but the lite is much different with the pump out and lay out if the components.
Thanks John I am pleased that you replied ..
A few us really needed to hear it from you .:LOL::LOL:

LeeRoy

Feb 13, 2010
Arizona
Real Name
Lee Coking
Business Location
United States
Can a moderator move this thread to the “flame room?” Thanks

LeeRoy

Feb 13, 2010
Arizona
Real Name
Lee Coking
Business Location
United States
Not sure if that still is part of the forum. Thanks

AZHome&Carpet

Apr 23, 2018
AZ
Real Name
Michael Stevens
Funny.. I’m the “Rookie” here don’t you all remember. What’s my opinion anyone from all you “seasoned vets”
Weird I own:
Tong Dang Swivel Wand..... No problems at all
Brush Pro......No problems at all
Orbot VIbe........No Problems at all
Powr Flite Spotter.......No Problems at all
Powr Flite Multi Scrubber.....No Problems at all
New Chevy 6.0 Dually......No Problems at all
10000 watt dual fuel genset......No Problems at all
Oreck Rotary........No Problems
Worx Sprayers.........No Problems
Monster Chem UV light...No Problems
Powr Flite 6.6......No Problems at all (just didn’t care for performance)

I can keep that going with this list a mile long.

Problems.....
Powr Flite $450 Extractor from Amazon, arrived with a broken motor, then the other motor feel off due to poor engineering
Jaguar 8.4 Endless Problems, leaks, APO never worked, endless sludge on bottom of tank, yet vac motors and pump work great.
Ford 1995 Van, bad purchase. Vacuum line issues.

Not bad
Your friend
The “Rookie”

DakotaG

Dec 20, 2018
Real Name
Dakota Gray
Why do you guys even care lol ..idk why Jim gets so upset.. dude, it's whatever ..we all get it..your the anti industry guy..changing things one forum thread at a time ...az and timm just stop responding to things about the jag, your opinions have been made and Jim will be waiting lol...in depth reviews about ur new machines will be useful though..iv enjoyed seeing the escape lite in ur vids tim

Ymetimme

Apr 27, 2018
Real Name
Tim yeater
Why do you guys even care lol ..idk why Jim gets so upset.. dude, it's whatever ..we all get it..your the anti industry guy..changing things one forum thread at a time ...az and timm just stop responding to things about the jag, your opinions have been made and Jim will be waiting lol...in depth reviews about ur new machines will be useful though..iv enjoyed seeing the escape lite in ur vids tim
You're right the Jag is a dead horse time for us to all move on from the dumpster fire known as the Jaguar 8.4 at this point it's like bullying the unpopular slow kid hopefully no one else gets stuck with one and has the issues we did if they do we'll all help them out.

We have a large job lined up where we're going to put the mytee escape lite through its paces it'll be an all-day job on Sunday. I'm going to take my time before I release my full view point.

ACP

Apr 9, 2014
Washington
Real Name
Bjorn Marshall
its hilarious how much TMF time u guys have, yet claim to be soooooo busy with such high prices and such a strong business.

its pretty obvious who here is actually running a company and who has way too much time on their hands.

#portablemountforums LOL

Reactions: Ed Valentine

ACP

Apr 9, 2014
Washington
Real Name
Bjorn Marshall
im just gonna say it, nobody cares about reviews from these guys

AZHome&Carpet

Apr 23, 2018
AZ
Real Name
Michael Stevens
Here’s how TMF works. Some know it all members voice opinions without knowing anything about the subject they are discussing. Others follow them.
Hence we saw opinions about the Mytee lite, yet there’s only one on earth and Timmie has it.
So do we believe those who comment about equipment they own and operate daily or those with a opinion that think they know everything.
I’d rather own something and be wrong, then voice opinions about stuff I have never even used.

Ymetimme

Apr 27, 2018
Real Name
Tim yeater
As I said I'm taking the day off memorial day weekend I'm going to be stuck working Sunday so I'm not working day
here's my view paying back helping an elderly person get there ac working. Helping others is important to me I look at it as a good things to do on my day off
20190524_141521~2.jpg

Reactions: Fedri and CCWorks