Jaguar 8.4 VS Bissell crosswave VS. Rug Doctor.......

Ymetimme

Apr 27, 2018
Real Name
Tim yeater
I really don't care what brand of equipment anyone uses... I do try steer people from repeating costly mistakes I made before the internet made anyone that could type, give advice that impacts a start up companies bottom line, which can mean success or failure to that family. When I do speak as just one opinion "on here" I make sure that the message I relate has been proven by time and experience.

I will be the first to say that most equipment on the market doesn't fit my needs, too slow, too sloppy or just too dumb for production how I know it should be for "me". Why be aggravated when you have the ability to be more productive with effort. If making better tools for my line of work is a fault, I'm effin guilty.

I will help anyone on here to work through any problem they have, as my message box indicates. We are all in this together and there is plenty of "new" dirt for everyone.
Jim I appreciate you and statement.
See I made a mistake which I'm trying to prevent others from making. I'm sure that you can understand.

CCWorks

Premium VIP
Jan 3, 2010
Michigan
Real Name
Greg
Business Location
United States
Well I am the first one to receive the escape light I believe it's the only one that has been made And so far it has worked as it should.

It looks like you've made a "Lot" of an improvement with your machine.

I don't think you guys realize these conversations wouldn't be going on if the machine was done properly in the first place.

Not all cleaners will use the Mytee escape light like you.
You seem to keep the tool in the truck. A lot of guys will pull the tool out and bring it in the building.
You have a pre filter that filters out junk before it goes into dump tank. The pre filter takes up room and cost more money over the main system.
Not every one knows about carpet cleaning like you may.
You have other tools besides just a wand, and you may have a $1000.00 carpet cleaning wand, not the standard issue wand that goes with the packaged deal.

You, your review out of the box will be a bit or a lot, non truths. As not every one will have the inventor of tools and knowledge you have. Keep that in mind when you talk about your new extractor. As you may miss lead a lot of customers that buy based off your reviews.

Last edited:

Ymetimme

Apr 27, 2018
Real Name
Tim yeater
Not all cleaners will use the Mytee escape light like you.
You seem to keep the tool in the truck. A lot of guys will pull the tool out and bring it in the building
You have a pre filter that filters out junk before it goes into dump tank. The pre filter takes up room and cost more money over the main system.
Not every one knows about carpet cleaning like you may.
You have other tools besides a wand, and you may have a $1000.00, not the stanared issue wand.

You your review out of the box will be a bit or a lot, non truths. As not every one will have the inventor of tools and knowledge you have.
You're right I do have a lint hog pre-filter which I purchased in an attempt to get the Jaguar 8.4 s pump out working correctly due to the fact that filter was constantly clogged

I do pull machines out of my van all the time and use them. On shut door jobs. Most of the time it's not me doing it it's my son and our help.

But the myee escape lite comes with piglet filters which can be put in the machine through the cuff connection. Also the machine has a proper filtration system for the pump out.

There is a pre-filter sock that goes around the primary filter to keep it from clogging I believe it's the same as what's used in the air hog

I do have a standard wand I choose not to use it if you would like I'll slap it around for a while lol. But why would I. Three-quarters of the people out there strive to have a nicer wand for fatigue.

Reactions: Fedri

Ymetimme

Apr 27, 2018
Real Name
Tim yeater
No BS just wanting to address the poor build quality issues that some people choose to go around instead of address by being vulgar and throwing insults
20190404_164035~2.jpg
Screenshot_20190408-144037_Video%20Editor~2.jpg
20190327_190401.jpg
20190404_120251~3.jpg

Reactions: JRH

CCWorks

Premium VIP
Jan 3, 2010
Michigan
Real Name
Greg
Business Location
United States
You're right I do have a lint hog pre-filter which I purchased in an attempt to get the Jaguar 8.4 s pump out working correctly due to the fact that filter was constantly clogged

I do pull machines out of my van all the time and use them. On shut door jobs. Most of the time it's not me doing it it's my son and our help.

But the myee escape lite comes with piglet filters which can be put in the machine through the cuff connection. Also the machine has a proper filtration system for the pump out.

There is a pre-filter sock that goes around the primary filter to keep it from clogging I believe it's the same as what's used in the air hog

I do have a standard wand I choose not to use it if you would like I'll slap it around for a while lol. But why would I. Three-quarters of the people out there strive to have a nicer wand for fatigue.
I not bashing you.
I just be trying to let you know that you may be the reason why someone buys something.

What I said in my last post was a way to let you see, that not every one has the knolage and tools you have.

Keep in mind when you review this system.
Not every one will be like Mike. Tall, dark and ugly with a lot of money, government support, smell sox's, and expensive shoes.

Last edited:
Reactions: Fedri and Ymetimme

1ST CHOICE CLEANING

Staff member
Premium VIP
Mar 30, 2010
texas
Real Name
jason fisher
Business Location
United States
I’m a rookie :) a know nothing Newbie.
Is the newest set up your 4th or 5th in the short time you have been cleaning carpets?
If I remember correctly first you bought a Power Flite and that was junk so they sent you a new one. The one they sent you wasn't much better so you bought the Jag and we all thought that was working well for you then one day it was junk also. Now you got another set up; did I miss anything else along your short journey in the carpet cleaning industry?
I've been in business over 11 years and I am on my 2nd set up although I do have a porty for emergency and still have my original TM. Seems like I can make a case of beer last longer than your set ups last you.

Ymetimme

Apr 27, 2018
Real Name
Tim yeater
A great example is this why is Jim has made a lot of modifications as well as improvements to his machine that's great

May we ask Ed why he doesn't bolt his motors in like Jim does why does Ed use exhaust band clamps or whatever they're from to attaches vacuum motors instead of bolting them in like other manufacturers

Ymetimme

Apr 27, 2018
Real Name
Tim yeater
Is the newest set up your 4th or 5th in the short time you have been cleaning carpets?
If I remember correctly first you bought a Power Flite and that was junk so they sent you a new one. The one they sent you wasn't much better so you bought the Jag and we all thought that was working well for you then one day it was junk also. Now you got another set up; did I miss anything else along your short journey in the carpet cleaning industry?
I've been in business over 11 years and I am on my 2nd set up although I do have a porty for emergency and still have my original TM. Seems like I can make a case of beer last longer than your set ups last you.
AZ has had a rough start

but if you're saying we're crazy by saying the equipment doesn't work right here's a picture of one of the first extractors I purchased I still own it in fact I sold it to a friend and bought it back
1999 century 400 ninja probably keep forever

We had another century 400 we bought and 2000 gave no problems ended up horse trading it off

I just sold off a short time ago are Butler from 1995

I think we got our power clean Genesis in 99 operated with very few issues

I have had many other pieces of equipment as well none has been as big of a train wreck as the Jaguar 8.4

Has the thay been flawless no! But were they built properly in the first place yes! did they make false claims or statements about how their industrial and an operator's dream no!!

20190524_092823~2.jpg

Reactions: CCWorks

Ed Valentine

Oct 8, 2008
Michigan, USA
cross-american.com
Real Name
Ed Valentine
Business Location
United States
This is truly unbelievable..................................after all of your bragging and success with the machine; all our conversations with your complimenting the machine, vac motors, etc...and then all of a sudden you flipped. Your machine looks like it was through a war zone sir, so lets not spew that B$ and instead enjoy your "current" machine ( looks like another good one) and brag about that one for a while. "We're all ears...................."

But lets be clear: You have put yourself in a corner and had better like that one or you will lose all credibility, period. BTW, I'm on the same page as those several Gentlemen above who were intelligent to see through your crap and agenda.

Now, I would recommend that you spend your time earning money for your business instead of spewing non-sense on the board.

• Haha
Reactions: NickNZ and ACP

1ST CHOICE CLEANING

Staff member
Premium VIP
Mar 30, 2010
texas
Real Name
jason fisher
Business Location
United States
AZ has had a rough start

but if you're saying we're crazy by saying the equipment doesn't work right here's a picture of one of the first extractors I purchased I still own it in fact I sold it to a friend and bought it back
1999 century 400 ninja probably keep forever

We had another century 400 we bought and 2000 gave no problems ended up horse trading it off

I just sold off a short time ago are Butler from 1995

I think we got our power clean Genesis in 99 operated with very few issues

I have had many other pieces of equipment as well none has been as big of a train wreck as the Jaguar 8.4

Has the thay been flawless no! But were they built properly in the first place yes! did they make false claims or statements about how their industrial and an operator's dream no!!

View attachment 85073
I wouldn't put much weight into someone's reviews that goes through equipment like underwear

Reactions: Jimsteam and NickNZ

CCWorks

Premium VIP
Jan 3, 2010
Michigan
Real Name
Greg
Business Location
United States

Ymetimme

Apr 27, 2018
Real Name
Tim yeater
I wouldn't put much weight into someone's reviews that goes through equipment like underwear
Well I bought most of that equipment brand new I've been in business for well over 20 years lol I would hardly say I go through cleaning equipment like underwear lol

We use it and fix it as needed till it's wore out and then if either goes the scrap yard or we sell it to someone else. That sounds like a pretty reasonable thing to me.

you're trying to change the subject away from the fact that the machine poorly built and that the manufacturer will not address it that's sad.

most of the time all it would have needed was a simple apology and will work to make it better you don't get that from Cross American

Reactions: AZHome&Carpet

CCWorks

Premium VIP
Jan 3, 2010
Michigan
Real Name
Greg
Business Location
United States
I had a lot of problems when I was starting out.
I voiced my options on this site about the extractors I had.
I called Ed V. and asked hime to sell me one of his, I told him I had a credit card for payment.
Ed V. refused to sell me one.

Thanks Ed...

1ST CHOICE CLEANING

Staff member
Premium VIP
Mar 30, 2010
texas
Real Name
jason fisher
Business Location
United States
Well I bought most of that equipment brand new I've been in business for well over 20 years lol I would hardly say I go through cleaning equipment like underwear lol

We use it and fix it as needed till it's wore out and then if either goes the scrap yard or we sell it to someone else. That sounds like a pretty reasonable thing to me.

you're trying to change the subject away from the fact that the machine poorly built and that the manufacturer will not address it that's sad.

most of the time all it would have needed was a simple apology and will work to make it better you don't get that from Cross American
I was referring to your buddy that has his 5th set up in less than a year in business on order.
Your opinion doesn't hold no weight to me either since you keep going on about the Jag even though you said you moved on. For someone that has all the background you claim to have you come across as a teenager with your posts.

CCWorks

Premium VIP
Jan 3, 2010
Michigan
Real Name
Greg
Business Location
United States
This is truly unbelievable..................................after all of your bragging and success with the machine; all our conversations with your complimenting the machine, vac motors, etc...and then all of a sudden you flipped. Your machine looks like it was through a war zone sir, so lets not spew that B$ and instead enjoy your "current" machine ( looks like another good one) and brag about that one for a while. "We're all ears...................."

But lets be clear: You have put yourself in a corner and had better like that one or you will lose all credibility, period. BTW, I'm on the same page as those several Gentlemen above who were intelligent to see through your crap and agenda.

Now, I would recommend that you spend your time earning money for your business instead of spewing non-sense on the board.
Pack it up Ed or build a new system. Start with a revamp of the housing.

I never seen your latest systems, but what Tim has posted in images of your system, your extractor looks very bad, the worst assembly on the market, poorly built all around compared to other extractor.

I will no longer support recommendations of your extractors. I don't think I have ever supported your extractors, but I will recommend to others interested in your machines that they, Do not buy a Cross American Machine.

Last edited:

AZHome&Carpet

Apr 23, 2018
AZ
Real Name
Michael Stevens
Huh?
Excuse me for always pushing to improve and working around the clock to afford new things. In my first year I also got a truck that crushes 90% of all yours. And switched from a Ford and got a Chevy. Oooooo I’m terrible for improving.

Reactions: Ymetimme