Jaguar 8.4 VS Bissell crosswave VS. Rug Doctor.......

Ymetimme

Apr 27, 2018
Real Name
Tim yeater
I'll take everything you throw out there in stride, because it's baseless. I'll say what nobody else will, but wants to because I would tell it RIGHT to your face. Both of y'all attacked Mytee, claimed there equipment was inferior, blasted the motors as misleading and construction as inferior and then turned on the manufacturer you once supported, ran to the one you "stoned" previously and I am the bad guy for pointing it out!?!?!? Really?

If that makes me the bad guy, well them I truly am a bad person to my core.
Jim
like men we apologize to John and it's over and he's over it.

And you can get in my face if you would like I stopped acting like that after I turn 19.

like a man I can admit failure I can admit mistakes I can admit that that I'm far from perfect.
It saddens me that you won't

Jim Davisson

Aug 23, 2016
Serving the greater Charlotte area
Real Name
James Davisson
Business Location
United States
And yet John L is still willing to be humble and help us, recognizing that people including us aren’t perfect. The difference is we recognize and openly admit our short comings and faults even in public. That’s called humility, something a select few really admire. Humility and truthfulness have gotten us further then pride and arrogance.
Your humility has been replaced with shilling.

J20770

Premium VIP
Jan 14, 2019
Real Name
Jason Dumont
We’re getting baited and sucked into Jim’s cess pool of negativity again. I actually feel bad for him.
Jim isn't jelly of anything. He's built his machines from scratch using the best components that suit his needs. When you have what you want, why go after something else.

His concern along with others, myself included, is how long it will take for the other boot to drop. Most people don't go from endlessly praising a person/product, bashing the other guy and then running to the condemned for help. I will say John L is a better person than I am. I aspire to have his patience and understanding.

AZHome&Carpet

Apr 23, 2018
AZ
Real Name
Michael Stevens
Jim
like men we apologize to John and it's over and he's over it.

And you can get in my face if you would like I stopped acting like that after I turn 19.

like a man I can admit failure I can admit mistakes I can admit that that I'm far from perfect.
It saddens me that you won't
Yes, John L is a great example of humility. When I apologized to him, that second nothing else was ever even said. In fact all’s he wanted was to assist however he could.
Funny however Jim is not of the sort. Takes a big man to say they were wrong in public. Takes a big man to forgive and move on. Then there’s Jim, I feel bad for him.

Reactions: Ymetimme

Ymetimme

Apr 27, 2018
Real Name
Tim yeater
Not to many countries use shillings anymore.
It saddens me when a grown man threatens to get in someone's Face and then follows it with insults. truly is pathetic childish behavior that he claims everyone else is doing

Just sad

AZHome&Carpet

Apr 23, 2018
AZ
Real Name
Michael Stevens
I will say John L is a better person than I am. I aspire to have his patience and understanding.
He’s a humble man willing to help. I respect that greatly.

• Love
Reactions: J20770

Ymetimme

Apr 27, 2018
Real Name
Tim yeater
Jim isn't jelly of anything. He's built his machines from scratch using the best components that suit his needs. When you have what you want, why go after something else.

His concern along with others, myself included, is how long it will take for the other boot to drop. Most people don't go from endlessly praising a person/product, bashing the other guy and then running to the condemned for help. I will say John L is a better person than I am. I aspire to have his patience and understanding.
John is a very good man he accepted our apologies. And he also said that there's been issues with stuff in the past and they're always working to make things better he is a very humble and a good man.

Honestly he says it's an example for the rest of us.

AZHome&Carpet

Apr 23, 2018
AZ
Real Name
Michael Stevens
I’m a rookie :) a know nothing Newbie.

AZHome&Carpet

Apr 23, 2018
AZ
Real Name
Michael Stevens
Very much so. His employees are the same too.
While I know you have disagreed much on many of my posts I sincerely appreciate you steering this thread at least in this direction. Cause out of all of us, John has proven to be a man who lives his life in a way unlike many of us, and a person I honestly look up to and aspire to be more like.

Reactions: J20770 and Ymetimme

AZHome&Carpet

Apr 23, 2018
AZ
Real Name
Michael Stevens
See Johns humble, while he owns Mytee, his life isn’t centered around carpet cleaning or equipment. It’s his way to care for his family.
When I spoke to John and mentioned how terrible I felt for past wrong views he was so unconcerned it was over before it started.
Again why would John be so willing to help? Well I know for a fact he appreciated humility and chewed me out for falling for this negative garbage we get sucked into. Trust me I’m sure he is reading this right now once again shaking his head wondering why we keep falling for this same of trick. He went out of his way to treat me kindly and even helped me get new equipment quickly during a very busy time for him.
Why Jim feels he needs to chime in shows more about the contrast of who I am and who I want to be more like.

Jim Davisson

Aug 23, 2016
Serving the greater Charlotte area
Real Name
James Davisson
Business Location
United States

I really don't care what brand of equipment anyone uses... I do try steer people from repeating costly mistakes I made before the internet made anyone that could type, give advice that impacts a start up companies bottom line, which can mean success or failure to that family. When I do speak as just one opinion "on here" I make sure that the message I relate has been proven by time and experience.

I will be the first to say that most equipment on the market doesn't fit my needs, too slow, too sloppy or just too dumb for production how I know it should be for "me". Why be aggravated when you have the ability to be more productive with effort. If making better tools for my line of work is a fault, I'm effin guilty.

I will help anyone on here to work through any problem they have, as my message box indicates. We are all in this together and there is plenty of "new" dirt for everyone.

AZHome&Carpet

Apr 23, 2018
AZ
Real Name
Michael Stevens
@Jim Davisson have a good nite bud. Hate to admit it but even though we dont see eye to eye often I’d still be willing to shake your hand and buy you a cup of coffee for what it’s worth. You have a talent to get my feathers ruffled up in a hurry, but that’s my weakness not yours something I need to keep working on.

Jimsteam

Premium VIP
Apr 19, 2009
NOYB
Real Name
Jim
Business Location
United States
What I believe Jim is alluding to is that cycle is starting all over again and you both are still throwing insults towards Ed even tho you both said you were over it.
Personally I''ll wait 11 months and see if the tables turn ....again with Tim and AZ. Luckily they ARE NOT the only end users with the Escape Lites.
Like Jim I take maters in my own hands and would do the same with any machine. LX and a 8.4 . Relief valve set at 14.5 hgs .@Ed Valentine
Shortly I'll show you what a true Vortex tank is.
IMG_7656.JPG

John LaBarbera

Preferred Vendor
Premium VIP
Sep 13, 2008
San Diego, Ca
www.mytee.com
Real Name
John LaBarbera
What I believe Jim is alluding to is that cycle is starting all over again and you both are still throwing insults towards Ed even tho you both said you were over it.
Personally I''ll wait 11 months and see if the tables turn ....again with Tim and AZ. Luckily they ARE NOT the only end users with the Escape Lites.
Like Jim I take maters in my own hands and would do the same with any machine. LX and a 8.4 . Relief valve set at 14.5 hgs .@Ed Valentine
View attachment 85066
Who else has a Escape Lite? So far we built only one. There are some Breezes with the LX motors but the lite is much different with the pump out and lay out if the components.

Ymetimme

Apr 27, 2018
Real Name
Tim yeater
View attachment 85066
Well I am the first one to receive the escape light I believe it's the only one that has been made And so far it has worked as it should.

It looks like you've made a "Lot" of an improvement with your machine.

I don't think you guys realize these conversations wouldn't be going on if the machine was done properly in the first place.