Jaguar 8.4 portable for sale with only 45 original hours

AZHome&Carpet

Apr 23, 2018
AZ
Real Name
Michael Stevens
I could of paid more but respect to AZHome I let it go so he can buy it, he is starting and really needs it more than I do. I have 4 extractors by now.
Thx u, I am so sore. I busted butt today to put $$$ towards it. I’m so happy.

Reactions: Allred

AZHome&Carpet

Apr 23, 2018
AZ
Real Name
Michael Stevens
Box that big means only one thing.... my first big boy came in. The 8.4 is here :)

PATRICK YANELLO

Dec 4, 2017
Lancaster, PA
Real Name
Patrick Yanello
Business Location
United States
Dual 8.4's are great, especially with 2 inch vac hose, 50 foot or so. Amazing. Lock down.

AZHome&Carpet

Apr 23, 2018
AZ
Real Name
Michael Stevens
Lol, well using 60ft of hose today the Jaguar 8.4 made my single 6.6 look like a toy. The difference in extraction was night and day. Perhaps it was the type of carpet I only have one job under my belt with this new machine. But we were packing up after about an hour and 1/2 and carpet was much dryer then I have experienced with my porties. Man the things loud however! After I save up some $ (spent a lot on this new machine, plus rug class, hotel, and rental) I’ll look forward to buying a generator, adding my 35 gal tank I already have, and keeping it in the truck. The booster will come in handy I’m sure, but at 60ft Wow, I’m shocked the difference!

Do I have to add a 12v pump to pump water into the machine from my external tank or is it plumbed where I won’t have too?

Also wondering... the solution hose in the tank. One has a filter the other doesn’t? How do I use either or?

AZHome&Carpet

Apr 23, 2018
AZ
Real Name
Michael Stevens
Got the hoses in the tank figured out. The machine is well designed and easy to use. I’m certainly glad I was able to get a solid deal on a mint used unit. Seller boxed it solid using plywood. While I didn’t buy it directly from Ed V. I will in the future try to support his operation. It’s crazy there’s any debate on how Cross America machines work. I will say as I keep growing if I’m in need of another ETM I’d have no doubt I’d buy a new one directly from C/A. Since I didn’t have the coin as of this moment to buy one brand new, I hope to steer others in C/As direction.

Fedri

Jan 25, 2015
Mississauga Canada
Real Name
Fedri Irsat
Lol, well using 60ft of hose today the Jaguar 8.4 made my single 6.6 look like a toy. The difference in extraction was night and day. Perhaps it was the type of carpet I only have one job under my belt with this new machine. But we were packing up after about an hour and 1/2 and carpet was much dryer then I have experienced with my porties. Man the things loud however! After I save up some $ (spent a lot on this new machine, plus rug class, hotel, and rental) I’ll look forward to buying a generator, adding my 35 gal tank I already have, and keeping it in the truck. The booster will come in handy I’m sure, but at 60ft Wow, I’m shocked the difference!

Do I have to add a 12v pump to pump water into the machine from my external tank or is it plumbed where I won’t have too?

Also wondering... the solution hose in the tank. One has a filter the other doesn’t? How do I use either or?
Congrats, glad things worked nicely from the first day. Did you use the auto dump?

Reactions: AZHome&Carpet

Ymetimme

Apr 27, 2018
Real Name
Tim yeater
Got the hoses in the tank figured out. The machine is well designed and easy to use. I’m certainly glad I was able to get a solid deal on a mint used unit. Seller boxed it solid using plywood. While I didn’t buy it directly from Ed V. I will in the future try to support his operation. It’s crazy there’s any debate on how Cross America machines work. I will say as I keep growing if I’m in need of another ETM I’d have no doubt I’d buy a new one directly from C/A. Since I didn’t have the coin as of this moment to buy one brand new, I hope to steer others in C/As direction.
Welcome to the family of Jag users
Once you learn how the everything works.
You'll stop calling in EMT and start calling it an ATM

Ymetimme

Apr 27, 2018
Real Name
Tim yeater

With the Jag if you want to add an external tank you just take the blue hose and the yellow hose from the inside of the tank and set them in the tank you're wanting to pump water from.
Don't be too anxious about getting yourself a generator it's not necessary just get 2
Hundred-Foot 10 gauge chords you'll never have issues when you do blow a breaker to flip it back on or find a different one it's not a big deal.
we took the tank out of our truck and just hooked to a water source 90% of the jobs have them and when they don't the 17 gallon tank is often enough to finish most homes.

I know there's a lot of misconceptions about the time you save having water with you and having a power source with you but the truth is it's only 5to10 minutes per job.

I know I own a gas TM and I'm not saying that it's not more powerful and more convenient.
But in all honesty the Jag does everything it can do and provided result that is equal. It is also far quieter than the gas TM does not smell and does not cost me as much to operate I just find two outlets and go to work

I always thought my employees would hate it but they actually prefer it over taking the gas out everyday

On those stupid jobs that you would have to have an insane hose run they just unload it and go to work. They are commissioned and paid by the job

If there's anything I can do to help feel free to reach out to me!

AZHome&Carpet

Apr 23, 2018
AZ
Real Name
Michael Stevens
Congrats, glad things worked nicely from the first day. Did you use the auto dump?
No didn’t try it yet. It was late when we finished and wanted to get home. Plus I was trying just to get used to the machine. While it was real ez and super well designed I had to learn a few things.

AZHome&Carpet

Apr 23, 2018
AZ
Real Name
Michael Stevens
With the Jag if you want to add an external tank you just take the blue hose and the yellow hose from the inside of the tank and set them in the tank you're wanting to pump water from.
Don't be too anxious about getting yourself a generator it's not necessary just get 2
Hundred-Foot 10 gauge chords you'll never have issues when you do blow a breaker to flip it back on or find a different one it's not a big deal.
we took the tank out of our truck and just hooked to a water source 90% of the jobs have them and when they don't the 17 gallon tank is often enough to finish most homes.

I know there's a lot of misconceptions about the time you save having water with you and having a power source with you but the truth is it's only 5to10 minutes per job.

I know I own a gas TM and I'm not saying that it's not more powerful and more convenient.
But in all honesty the Jag does everything it can do and provided result that is equal. It is also far quieter than the gas TM does not smell and does not cost me as much to operate I just find two outlets and go to work

I always thought my employees would hate it but they actually prefer it over taking the gas out everyday

On those stupid jobs that you would have to have an insane hose run they just unload it and go to work. They are commissioned and paid by the job

If there's anything I can do to help feel free to reach out to me!
If you keep it in the van, how do you commonly fill at the clients home? In the mountains many clients here shut down outside water due to very long winters and hard freezes.

Ymetimme

Apr 27, 2018
Real Name
Tim yeater
If you keep it in the van, how do you commonly fill at the clients home? In the mountains many clients here shut down outside water due to very long winters and hard freezes.
I pretty much keep my machine empty and then fill when I get to the customers home or hook it up to a garden hose
it keeps me More mobile.
Carrying around a tank of water is not very practical when you don't know what you're in for.
Here in our area we have hard freezing Winters to everybody shuts off their outside water source.
So we just simply unload the machine put it in the kitchen or bathroom and clean the whole house from there.
People weigh over think cleaning is really not that hard

Odin

Mar 26, 2014
Real Name
terje brevik
Ed's Face when a TMFer POG buys one of his machines used
sam.jpg

AZHome&Carpet

Apr 23, 2018
AZ
Real Name
Michael Stevens
I pretty much keep my machine empty and then fill when I get to the customers home or hook it up to a garden hose
it keeps me More mobile.
Carrying around a tank of water is not very practical when you don't know what you're in for.
Here in our area we have hard freezing Winters to everybody shuts off their outside water source.
So we just simply unload the machine put it in the kitchen or bathroom and clean the whole house from there.
People weigh over think cleaning is really not that hard
So how do you fill it in the truck if you have no hose access?