keep it clean

Premium VIP
Dec 3, 2012
Pa
Real Name
Nick
Business Location
United States
I am that horrible boss that gives long-drawn-out speeches and instructions on how to wind up the cord just to get in my van after one of my staff has used it instantly want to murder people that touch my cords nice clean even loops overhand underhand and then I see the chords in my van and all I can think. kill must kill!!!!
You use the chain method to roll up cords? I find everyone does it differently. But i want to kill the ones who pick up my cord and wrap it around their arm. Im like no! It aint no damn weedwacker cord! Nor do i want my straight cord to look like a phone cord :D

AZHome&Carpet

Banned
Apr 23, 2018
AZ
Real Name
Michael Stevens
That’s the one I use but I have to learn patience and actually use it! They don’t make good wheel chocks, don’t ask me how I know lol

AZHome&Carpet

Banned
Apr 23, 2018
AZ
Real Name
Michael Stevens
You use the chain method to roll up cords? I find everyone does it differently. But i want to kill the ones who pick up my cord and wrap it around their arm. Im like no! It aint no damn weedwacker cord! Nor do i want my straight cord to look like a phone cord :D
Opps lol

Reactions: keep it clean

Ymetimme

Apr 27, 2018
Real Name
Tim yeater
Nice even loop's consistent in perfect circles think of a cowboy walking with his lasso

I think it's part of my interview process I'm going to just set a cord down on a table and tell them to wind it if they wind it to my satisfaction they're hired if not they can find employment elsewhere
Granted a few Axe murders slip through but at least I would have nice looking cords and that's what's important in life a perfect extension cord lol

rmoran

Jul 5, 2018
Real Name
Rafael Moran
I had my generator cause enough heat in the van that overheated the Jag
the way I solved it is just making sure I have to 100 but sections of 10 gauge cord have not had a single issue since I started doing it
Sign one outlet in the kitchen one outlet in a bathroom and you won't have any problems unless they have a weak electrical system and you blow a breaker. Then you just plug it in somewhere else really no big deal
1 question you need to make sure you have 100 of what
2nd question how many watts is your generator
3rd question do you only have the jaguar hook up or do you also have a external heater.

I wanted to hook up both my diesel heater and the jaguar 8.4 to the same generator, I wanted to know if a 9000 watt generator would do the job

Ymetimme

Apr 27, 2018
Real Name
Tim yeater
1 question you need to make sure you have 100 of what
2nd question how many watts is your generator
3rd question do you only have the jaguar hook up or do you also have a external heater.

I wanted to hook up both my diesel heater and the jaguar 8.4 to the same generator, I wanted to know if a 9000 watt generator would do the job
100 feet of cord that is 10 gauge
I have a 9000 watt generator but it's it's at home
Propane Little Giant LT 3
Yes a 9000 watt generator will do the job if you have a hundred foot of 10 gauge extension cord you do not need generator taking up space in your van