Featured - It's Time to KICK ACID !! | TruckMount Forums #1 Carpet Cleaning Forums

Featured It's Time to KICK ACID !!

rob allen

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Sep 5, 2007
Va.
www.drynclean.com
Real Name
Robert Allen,Jr.
Business Location
United States
For those of us that do not have truck mounts or spinners to do high pressure rinsing.
With very high ph (GM) or very low PH (kick acid) cleaners how do recommend neutralizing the chemical reaction?
Why I asked “can one use the kick acid as a rinse for GM in lower mixture dissolutions?”
Always go alkaline first. If you have to use Acid, then follow up with Groutmaster to neutralize the acid. Acid, if left without using an alkaline after the acid will degrade the grout.

Reactions: ratfool

rob allen

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Sep 5, 2007
Va.
www.drynclean.com
Real Name
Robert Allen,Jr.
Business Location
United States
Is this what I would use to remove the build-up from 15 years of mopping with TSP 7 days a week? I have black curved edges at the walls that have a white build-up that won't come off no matter how much I scrub, soak and rinse.
Again, start with alkaline then more to acid and follow with alkaline.

rob allen

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Sep 5, 2007
Va.
www.drynclean.com
Real Name
Robert Allen,Jr.
Business Location
United States

Luky

Nov 29, 2013
Chicagoland
Real Name
Marian Lukacisin
Business Location
United States
New product from the TMF Chemical line:

View attachment 74820
Kick Acid is specifically designed for tile & grout which does not respond to other cleaning agents. Made specifically for in front commodes with compacted urine, hard water spots, soap scum and efflorescence! Biodegradable and emits fewer vapors than typical acid cleaners! When nothing gets the grout clean its time to Kick Acid!

Click link below to buy it;

https://shop.truckmountforums.com/collections/carpet-cleaning-chemicals/products/kick-acid-for-grout-pre-order
Would I be derailing your thread if I dare to ask about my sample pack order from 2/18/18? I would like to continue to support TMF . To benefit from outstanding results of your products I would have to try it first, right?
Thanks

admin

Staff member
Administrator
Sep 4, 2007
Real Name
Robert Allen III 'Tre'
Business Location
United States
Would I be derailing your thread if I dare to ask about my sample pack order from 2/18/18? I would like to continue to support TMF . To benefit from outstanding results of your products I would have to try it first, right?
Thanks
Whats your order #?

rob allen

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Sep 5, 2007
Va.
www.drynclean.com
Real Name
Robert Allen,Jr.
Business Location
United States
@Luky please see Tre's post above...

rob allen

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Sep 5, 2007
Va.
www.drynclean.com
Real Name
Robert Allen,Jr.
Business Location
United States

rob allen

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Sep 5, 2007
Va.
www.drynclean.com
Real Name
Robert Allen,Jr.
Business Location
United States

admin

Staff member
Administrator
Sep 4, 2007
Real Name
Robert Allen III 'Tre'
Business Location
United States
Is kick acid available in gallons?

I have a job coming up with medium-ish soap scum build up.

Thanks
At this moment it is not, but I am willing to give you a deal on a case of 12 qts which is 4 gallons if needed - or 4 qts. Lemme know and ill send custom order over now

soyoh

Feb 6, 2017
Real Name
Octavio
I just received kick acid today and I will be using it tomorrow on tile showers. I have a question what is the dilution on this product? Also any word of advice in application?

Allied

Life is good!
Premium VIP
Jun 18, 2013
Down Yonder
Real Name
Simon Bolivar
Business Location
United States
Is kick acid available in gallons?

I have a job coming up with medium-ish soap scum build up.

Thanks
At this moment it is not, but I am willing to give you a deal on a case of 12 qts which is 4 gallons if needed - or 4 qts. Lemme know and ill send custom order over now
I'll try the 4 qts. Pm info?

admin

Staff member
Administrator
Sep 4, 2007
Real Name
Robert Allen III 'Tre'
Business Location
United States
I just received kick acid today and I will be using it tomorrow on tile showers. I have a question what is the dilution on this product? Also any word of advice in application?
You can use it straight OR 50/50.

soyoh

Feb 6, 2017
Real Name
Octavio
You can use it straight OR 50/50.
I used it straight but, when purchasing this product I got 32oz bottles of which I thought it was gallon bottles because of the price. Do you even have gallons? If so how much?

admin

Staff member
Administrator
Sep 4, 2007
Real Name
Robert Allen III 'Tre'
Business Location
United States
$35 a quart = $140 for a gallon. Ouch :eek:
In correct, it is 2 qts and 1 - 1lb of Groutmaster package. Our acid is a much safer and low odor version vs the competitors - huge difference.

We currently do not sell gallons of the product yet as when we did a POLL the mass chose to have it in Qts.