Featured - It's Time to KICK ACID !! | TruckMount Forums #1 Carpet Cleaning Forums

Featured It's Time to KICK ACID !!

admin

Staff member
Administrator
Sep 4, 2007
Real Name
Robert Allen III 'Tre'
Business Location
United States
New product from the TMF Chemical line:

kickacid-groutcleaner.png
Kick Acid is specifically designed for tile & grout which does not respond to other cleaning agents. Made specifically for in front commodes with compacted urine, hard water spots, soap scum and efflorescence! Biodegradable and emits fewer vapors than typical acid cleaners! When nothing gets the grout clean its time to Kick Acid!

Click link below to buy it;

https://shop.truckmountforums.com/collections/carpet-cleaning-chemicals/products/kick-acid-for-grout-pre-order

Last edited by a moderator:

Mama Fen

Jul 18, 2012
Real Name
no name
Business Location
United States
MY EYES ARE BLEEDING. Stop that.

Reactions: admin

manbearpig

Mar 17, 2017
Real Name
Mike Pollock
New product from the TMF Chemical line:

View attachment 74820
Kick Acid is specifically designed for tile & grout which does not respond to other cleaning agents. Made specifically for in front commodes with compacted urine, hard water spots, soap scum and efflorescence! Biodegradable and emits fewer vapors than typical acid cleaners! When nothing gets the grout clean its time to Kick Acid!
Powder or liquid?

admin

Staff member
Administrator
Sep 4, 2007
Real Name
Robert Allen III 'Tre'
Business Location
United States

rob allen

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Sep 5, 2007
Va.
www.drynclean.com
Real Name
Robert Allen,Jr.
Business Location
United States
Great for hard to clean stains like urine around toilets.

Reactions: Dafloorman

jtsunbrite

Premium VIP
Sep 4, 2015
Houston, Texas
Real Name
jeff kessler
Business Location
United States
Is it toxic at all? is there a lot of scrubbing involved , what is the dwell time

Reactions: Luky

mike$

May 29, 2014
California
Real Name
brandon Dre
Business Location
United States
Before pic didnt look too bad just around the toilet.

rob allen

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Sep 5, 2007
Va.
www.drynclean.com
Real Name
Robert Allen,Jr.
Business Location
United States
Thats because Groutmaster smashed the oil and soil. Only the urine didn't budge so I had to bust out a can Kick Acid on it. :cool:

groutmaster commercial building .PNG

ratfool

Apr 22, 2016
Real Name
Marlene Slichter
Thats because Groutmaster smashed the oil and soil. Only the urine didn't budge so I had to bust out a can Kick Acid on it. :cool:

View attachment 74825
Just had a conversation last night about having an acid tile cleaner available. When I did the tile last night. Same issue. I hit it with a very high PH cleaner, but in front of the urinals the “patches” of discoloration. I went back with just standard sink acid. Which did help. Would love to have a more substantial chemical.

Rob are you using your acid tile cleaner as a “rinse” to stop activation of your high PH grout master? I’m fairly new to tile restoration. And for the high PH cleaners I have been acid rinsing the floors afterward. And in last nights case actually a quick acid scrub.

Marlene

Reactions: waxman

rob allen

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Sep 5, 2007
Va.
www.drynclean.com
Real Name
Robert Allen,Jr.
Business Location
United States
Reactions: mike$

carolinasurface

May 14, 2010
SC
Real Name
Chris Sawyer
Business Location
United States
Ye

View attachment 74825
yea gm is da bomb. Are you neutralizing acid or just rinsing?
I will hit it again with some Groutmaster to neutralize it and prevent acid damage.
With good rinsing, I don't feel this is necessary. The floor is already high ph. I doubt the acid brought it below neutral. Have you found this to not be the case?

ratfool

Apr 22, 2016
Real Name
Marlene Slichter
For those of us that do not have truck mounts or spinners to do high pressure rinsing.
With very high ph (GM) or very low PH (kick acid) cleaners how do recommend neutralizing the chemical reaction?
Why I asked “can one use the kick acid as a rinse for GM in lower mixture dissolutions?”

Rob Coats

Dec 11, 2015
Real Name
Rob Coats
Is this what I would use to remove the build-up from 15 years of mopping with TSP 7 days a week? I have black curved edges at the walls that have a white build-up that won't come off no matter how much I scrub, soak and rinse.