Its that time again... TMF member of the year nomination thread

AZHome&Carpet

Apr 23, 2018
AZ
Real Name
Michael Stevens
I vote still keep it clean, only because I honestly see him treat even newbies with respect. He’s gone out of his way many times to help me even when I know the question may have been covered a ton already. He never knocks the equipment you use, and really doesn’t have a agenda. jtsunbrite has endless knowledge and are always helpful. Jim geez I can’t vote for him. Why? Not because he doesn’t deserve it. The guys so much smarter then I am, it’s like talking to a professor lol.
Other mentions should be atleast for me are, Fedri, and Ymetimmie, for help with my ETM. And Ed Valentine who’s gone out of his way on the phone, and email (but I understand the member thing verses job thing)

rob allen

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Sep 5, 2007
Va.
www.drynclean.com
Real Name
Robert Allen,Jr.
Business Location
United States

Ed Valentine

Oct 8, 2008
Michigan, USA
cross-american.com
Real Name
Ed Valentine
Business Location
United States
All great choices above Gentlemen.

And, I do appreciate my name being mentioned, however, IMHO, I do not believe that Suppliers and especially ,Manufacturers should not qualify for very good reasons because these boards are about--YOU-- the professional cleaner.

Remember, I was just like you, out in the field always experimenting, inventing, and developing ideas in an effort to help this industry. Now, at this end, looking back, many of these ideas set forth have already been developed, and some out dated long ago with newer more advanced items. Having stated this IMHO, it is extremely important that "we, the little guys" in this industry continue to move forward and do this kind of arm-chair engineering because it takes only one to stick and improve what we are doing!

Thanks again and the best of luck to all.

Luky

Premium VIP
Nov 29, 2013
Chicagoland
Real Name
Marian Lukacisin
Business Location
United States
Have you considered nomination of the Rookie of the year @rob allen
Remember @ Kyle8, @PATRICK YANELLO and now@AZHome&Carpet ? They all brought new life to our " boring" existence with a " refreshing" questions about industry, we all love so much( I guess)...

Last edited:

jtsunbrite

Premium VIP
Sep 4, 2015
Houston, Texas
Real Name
jeff kessler
Business Location
United States
Have you considered nomination of the Rookie of the year @rob allen
Remember @ Kyle8, @PATRICK YANELLO and now@AZHome&Carpet ? They all brought new life to our " boring" existence with a " refreshing" questions about industry, we all love so much( I guess)...
I would be willing to donate towards a prize for rookie of the year..

One of my New Years Resolutions, was to help someone new to the business survive the tuff times, and teach them the ropes of this business.... So I helped Patrick every day on the phone, I would be cleaning carpets or some kind of floor work, and yakking on the phone answering any and all questions.... By doing this I realized just how much knowledge I know about this business and I think we should all mentor someone to help them grow and survive the first year... Today Patrick is working hard and staying very busy.... That made my year !

Luky

Premium VIP
Nov 29, 2013
Chicagoland
Real Name
Marian Lukacisin
Business Location
United States

One of my New Years Resolutions, was to help someone new to the business survive the tuff times, and teach them the ropes of this business.... So I helped Patrick every day on the phone, I would be cleaning carpets or some kind of floor work, and yakking on the phone answering any and all questions.... By doing this I realized just how much knowledge I know about this business and I think we should all mentor someone to help them grow and survive the first year... Today Patrick is working hard and staying very busy.... That made my year !
And you wondering why people nominated you for the man of the year....

AZHome&Carpet

Apr 23, 2018
AZ
Real Name
Michael Stevens
Man thx Luky! That’s so kind. Trust me I need no honor. The honor I’ve been getting is honestly learning from PROs. This year kids got new clothes and shoes for school, and we have a frig filled with grub! That’s honor enough for me. We even got to save up enough to travel to Scott Warrington’s Rug Class in San Diego! I’ve met awesome people, and learned so much. Haven’t even gotten kicked off here for asking too many annoying questions! (Yet)

AZHome&Carpet

Apr 23, 2018
AZ
Real Name
Michael Stevens

You help a ton. Several of you guys I honestly don’t ask questions directly too. Because 90% of the time you’ve covered the topic before.

rob allen

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Sep 5, 2007
Va.
www.drynclean.com
Real Name
Robert Allen,Jr.
Business Location
United States
This is my favorite thread each year. Inspiring to see altruism displayed.

Dec 4, 2017
Lancaster, PA
Real Name
Patrick Yanello
Business Location
United States

This is true. Im incredibly fortunate to have had jeffs guidance. Dont know how it all happened, it just did. I can hit home runs because of jeff, and continue to score a runs, in carpet, vct, and lately wood floors. Thank God. Pat

May 15, 2016
Real Name
Corey Bayliss

You’re a thorough gentleman Jeff!!
Your generosity and knowledge have helped me immensely!! From the other side of the world, Thanks mate