Premium VIP
Sep 4, 2011
Pahrump, Nevada, United States
www.toddscleaningservice.com
Real Name
Todd Cottino
Business Location
United States
The end of the year is approaching and we need ro start thinking about the annual TMF member of the year. If we can get you guys to post your nominee's and why you nominate them I am sure @rob allen @Todd the Cleaner @admin and myself will appreciate it and we will gather all the nominated information and create a thread to vote in the upcoming weeks.
Thank you Jason for starting the thread. There’s so many good ones out there. A couple that really stand out to me are Randy (Wandwizzard), Jim Davisson, and Jeff (jtsunbrite).

rob allen

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Sep 5, 2007
Va.
www.drynclean.com
Real Name
Robert Allen,Jr.
Business Location
United States
I like to nominate @ Jim Davisson, @goomer and @jtsunbrite for a different reasons. @ john la barbera deserves an honorable mention for coming back and contributing valuable informations to owners of Mytee products .
@Jim Davisson , he's got lot of tech. specs ready, even when you wake him up at midnight time. He can also present his findings in very eloquent way. @goomer is a typ of the man, who reacts almost immediately on many topics, mostly because he wants to help and get you back on your feet and running strongly in no time . He knows his motors, he's ingenious and brutally honest. He's my strongest contender. @jtsunbrite is chapter in TMF and has his own special place. His work ethics are immensely defined( did I mention that he's a work horse) There is a not another member of TMF with so much credibility of his craftsmanship and quality of documenting his work trough his impeccable photos.
With all due respect, @ Scott Warrington, he doesn't need to be nominated at all.
Men of his qualities is Member of the year, any given year.
Mr. @ rob allen shouldn't be taken lightly this year, with all the activities, ventures and restless approach to bring TMF to a new heights, he has definitely earned hour attention. It's possible that as administrator, he's not eligible for nomination.
Haaappy picking...
As the owner I’m not eligible. But thank you for the honorable mention.

1ST CHOICE CLEANING

Staff member
Premium VIP
Mar 30, 2010
texas
Real Name
jason fisher
Business Location
United States
I agree Scott Warrington is a great guy and help not only inhere but in real life too. The thing is, nothing against Scott W., but it's part of his job. Just as any moderator on here shouldn't be in the running. I know they don't get paid, but it's a job.
I'm naming myself the employee of the year for 1st Choice Cleaning this year, my son that works for me might not be happy about it but the gift that comes with it is going to be a 12 pack of Bud Light :)

Johnny Bravo

Hacking my way though life, one room at a time.
Apr 25, 2011
San Pedro, Ca
TheJohnnyOnTheSpot.Com
Real Name
John Sheridan
Business Location
United States
I'm naming myself the employee of the year for 1st Choice Cleaning this year, my son that works for me might not be happy about it but the gift that comes with it is going to be a 12 pack of Bud Light :)
I'll vote for you if you split the 12 pack with me. :)

rob allen

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Sep 5, 2007
Va.
www.drynclean.com
Real Name
Robert Allen,Jr.
Business Location
United States
You are eligible for the lifetime achievement award unless you plan on achieving more in life ;)
Perhaps. I feel like I am just getting my stride 10+ years into the forum, information and now supply. Have some crazy new ideas that I am trying to implement next year. Time will tell.

1ST CHOICE CLEANING

Staff member
Premium VIP
Mar 30, 2010
texas
Real Name
jason fisher
Business Location
United States
Perhaps. I feel like I am just getting my stride 10+ years into the forum, information and now supply. Have some crazy new ideas that I am trying to implement next year. Time will tell.
I know you are not done achieving.

Dec 3, 2012
Pa
Real Name
Nick
Business Location
United States
Ya'll are awesome! I just like helping people. Its nice to be able to go online and get information all in one place. Most of us never had that option in the beginning of our career's. You learned on your own or you occasionally picked up tips through the years from others.

I say @Jim Davisson . He is always trying to help in anyway he can.